1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just saw for the first time in my life that the spear position is wrong. it should be between those two backpacks, if these filming images have it positioned correctly.

z3xTwPA.jpg

IICdDzf.jpg

(from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWPlDbaamh8)

yep i see it now in the same video.
so it was in the middle only after he used the bigger backpack (in the sewer and on the power plant in that video it has it in the middle), which is irrelevant to this figure with both packs.
phew, i thought i had to find a way to reposition it.
still it would be wiser if they used a magnet in a spear and an iron stripe in his back armor - to position it anywhere.
BTW i still cannot understand how two parts of back armor are connected, and that's what i wanted to find out. looks like they aren't at all, just like on the figure. edit: OR held in place only by the spikes.
also previously discussed giant bone spikes are perfectly visible from 3:35. so he cannot sleep on his back. or even sit in that chair.

EvUJDqK.jpg

Hi this is my first post and i would like to share my modded Wolf i have and am still working on.

First round of mods completed:

1. Rotated plasma hand cannon handle.

2. Swapped Wolf forearms for AvP Scar forearms by hollowing out gauntlets(a lot of cutting and drilling)filed down and crudely repainted AvP Scar arms also added small spikes to arms with milliput epoxy putty.

3. Shortened older AvP combistick/spear.

4. Re-positioned combistick/spear clip.

Second round of mods to do:

1. Repaint lenses on mask lighter grey.

2. Add more battle damage to mask.

3. Remove and re-position dreads to be more movie accurate, might add more dreads see how it goes.

4. Paint in accurate spotted skin pattern on body.

CqlpPqK.jpg

Was this easy? 1. Rotated plasma hand cannon handle.

Or do you have to dremel? Im hoping some hot water and it just comes apart?

It was fiddly, just took a little time and patience.

I used a small fixed blade from a Victorinox Swiss Card, i use this a lot because the blade is fixed,an inch and a half long and thin so i have more control over it, the knife also has a plastic handle with a flat edge on the bottom. I also used a stubby claw hammer.

I just used the knife and hammered and pried along and underneath the seam, i never opened the cannon all the way to the barrel just enough so i could pull the handle out and put it in the correct way then a little super glue to close it back up.

I don't think hot water would do the trick since there's a lip on the inside that is glued, I wouldn't use a dremel because the cutting blade would cut away too much material, i did however use a dremel and small drill bit to drill a hole out in the barrel of the hand and shoulder cannons.

Hope this helps.

It was fiddly, just took a little time and patience.

I used a small fixed blade from a Victorinox Swiss Card, i use this a lot because the blade is fixed,an inch and a half long and thin so i have more control over it, the knife also has a plastic handle with a flat edge on the bottom. I also used a stubby claw hammer.

I just used the knife and hammered and pried along and underneath the seam, i never opened the cannon all the way to the barrel just enough so i could pull the handle out and put it in the correct way then a little super glue to close it back up.

I don't think hot water would do the trick since there's a lip on the inside that is glued, I wouldn't use a dremel because the cutting blade would cut away too much material, i did however use a dremel and small drill bit to drill a hole out in the barrel of the hand and shoulder cannons.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I think so lol.. I need it in hand first I guess to understand. Still waiting for mine to ship from Sideshow...

Are you able to attach the combistick to the back when the second plasmacaster is mounted? In some pics, it looks like the second plasmacaster might get in the way.

Deeellaaayyyeeedddd.

I hate it when this happens. You order a figure 9 months out, then you start to kindle the flame and get hype again. Then its delayed, time approaches again and you get hype. Then delayed again. Really kills my anticipation for the figure. I almost feel like spite selling when i get figures with multiple delays because its such a roller coaster of emotion in the end i just think forget it.

Deeellaaayyyeeedddd.

I hate it when this happens. You order a figure 9 months out, then you start to kindle the flame and get hype again. Then its delayed, time approaches again and you get hype. Then delayed again. Really kills my anticipation for the figure. I almost feel like spite selling when i get figures with multiple delays because its such a roller coaster of emotion in the end i just think forget it.

Yeah I’m not usually one to get impatient with figures because I’ve been collecting since 2012 and just found this forum (these forums make the wait worse idc what anyways says lol) BUT I’ve had this guy on preorder for over 14 months now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if I was considering adding a Predator figure to my collection, should I get this one(which I can afford) or pony up and buy the Scar 2.0 Predator(which I will have to save up for)?

So if I was considering adding a Predator figure to my collection, should I get this one(which I can afford) or pony up and buy the Scar 2.0 Predator(which I will have to save up for)?

Wolf arguably the most badass Pred out there so if I only could get one, it’s a no brainer.

Wolf arguably the most badass Pred out there so if I only could get one, it’s a no brainer.

Yeah, I was just worried about getting him after watching DeanKnight's video but even with that, he is so d**m cool looking! Also, the plus about getting this figure is I can get him at my local store and use store credit to get him.

Scar 2.0 is one awesome figure, but I think I'd go with Wolf if I had to select just one between the two.

At least it's released in some parts of the world so you know it's out soon. We were in limbo waiting for the '79 Ripley for how long?

This.

I was thinking about buying this wolf, but I think I just might sell all of my predator hot toys and stick with the statues
d69d938efd87ef7bfc6671f9b1edf39b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back