1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trying not to ruin this thing, being a grail for so many, HT sent Tsang to a very expensive surgery operation.
doctors transplanted his hands from butt to shoulders, and now Joseph recovers.
thus the delay in finishing the sculpt.

I'm new to collecting Hot Toys and was considering City Hunter 2.0. What is wrong with the sculpt?

Essentially HT used a generic Predator head sculpt and called it P2 City Hunter. It did not in any way resemble what was in the movie.

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Essentially HT used a generic Predator head sculpt and called it P2 City Hunter. It did not in any way resemble what was in the movie.

In all fairness, coupled with Tylerdurdem's custom mask, it's one of the best Predators yet, despite its shortcomings.

IMG_20170405_003328_936.jpg

Yeah I like to display all my preds with the bio mask so it doesn't bother me one bit. Wolf, however, might be displayed maskless since he's got such a distinct face

Yeah I like to display all my preds with the bio mask so it doesn't bother me one bit. Wolf, however, might be displayed maskless since he's got such a distinct face

Same here.

Yeah, alhough Wolf's mask more than covers (no pun intended) for it, should the face sculpt fellate.

There can only be two Preds in my collection. One masked and the other unmasked! My Elder 2.0 solves my unmasked but I did cheat with my Masked and purchased a second head to display right beside!!

scar.jpg

trying not to ruin this thing, being a grail for so many, HT sent Tsang to a very expensive surgery operation.
doctors transplanted his hands from butt to shoulders, and now Joseph recovers.
thus the delay in finishing the sculpt.
giphy.gif

There can only be two Preds in my collection. One masked and the other unmasked! My Elder 2.0 solves my unmasked but I did cheat with my Masked and purchased a second head to display right beside!!

View attachment 358895

See really was aiming for one of these preds the Ancient in particular! But then the Wolf Pred 2.0 was physically teased by HTs! I hope it'll be worth the wait cause if not I hope there'll be an Ancient pred 2.0 out there for a reasonable price. Great pic gives scar a lot of depth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See really was aiming for one of these preds the Ancient in particular! But then the Wolf Pred 2.0 was physically teased by HTs! I hope it'll be worth the wait cause if not I hope there'll be an Ancient pred 2.0 out there for a reasonable price. Great pic gives scar a lot of depth!

Bro, get the Ancient (or Celtic) either way. It'll be a long time until this is released I suspect. And chances are you'll still want an AvP pred even more once you have an AvP:R Predator. If you find a well-priced one, strike hard. My two cents.

Bro, get the Ancient (or Celtic) either way. It'll be a long time until this is released I suspect. And chances are you'll still want an AvP pred even more once you have an AvP:R Predator. If you find a well-priced one, strike hard. My two cents.

I like the idea but I'm the person that usually sticks with one suit or character from same character or species except if a team of the same said things are necessary-ex. Stormtroopers, chitauri. Someone said the same thing to me but I'm not really seeking a team of preds or seeking to resell (I've already done that one and bought city hunter 2.0 off of impulse) and you know how things are sudden I think it's going to be released far out too but who knows they could pull a hulkbuster reversal on us (rightly so as that's a smaller figure and they've been accustomed to doing 2.0 bodies now+accessories as of now look spot on so all that should be left is the face sculpt and if they choose to do so add more accessories). Plus if I really need to have the feel of a wolf predator(a bulkier one as Ancient has more thickness) I do have some Wolf accessories such as the bandolier and the handheld cannon. My mind tells me to wait but what will really seal the deal is if 2.0 City hunter feet (that I'll do a bit of painting to try and match wolf's color=I prefer a barefoot pred) don't fit on Wolf's new body taking a look at body now. Your thoughts on that?

Add On:
You know what now I've fully decided, enough inner conflict I'm waiting dumb going back and forth with myself hate when I do that. He looks great and I like Wolf's gadgets and his face!

Last edited:
Even he sucked. But he looked great.

A Predator that's not even there to hunt, but to remove evidence of Alien infestation and avoid detection himself goes through the trouble of skinning a police officer.

I wouldn't put that on him, though. I'd put it on the Strauss bros. for throwing it in as an 'homage' when it contradicts everything about the plot.

I wouldn't put that on him, though. I'd put it on the Strauss bros. for throwing it in as an 'homage' when it contradicts everything about the plot.
there were other scenes. one of main heroes caught and hanged for no reason. that guy on the cemetery. all showed Wolf as if he had some imprinted jajuja program in his brain.
and i agree, it were movie makers who had those imprints in their brain. would be better without those scenes.

Back