Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you see the inside of the figure, you'll know the elbow will somehow be broken if you move it too much. Unless you fix it, before the inevitability happen

if you can take out the arms, replacing them with some Gundam joints should work. there's lots of standalone joints available in the market.

Thanx to WellCQCaboutthat I fixed the damn left arm elbow ratchet.

And now can't decide how to display him:

Like that
20280873594_71b4394c1c_b.jpg

or
20735501758_7a1a083f1b_b.jpg

or
20948461945_183f326d3b_b.jpg

20760394260_2b020e2371_b.jpg

Last edited:
Those are awesome. Congrats on getting your arms fixed!

Those poses with the shredded up jacket are excellent too. I was planning on doing something similar- maybe using the AoU Nick Fury coat once it comes out. That one looks like it has wires so more dynamic posing options....though getting Raiden's shoulder blade-armours under it without looking strange might be a problem. Is that why you opted for sleeveless? :D

Despite have 2 broke elbows this is one of the nicest looking hot toys figures going. I was thoroughly impressed with the look just a mega shame they made the arms soooo badly

Damn, Batman looks bigger than i expected next to Raiden and he is on the smaller stand too.

DSCF2700_zps2ydj42m3.jpg

Two figures I'm gonna have to choose between. :monkey2

I really don't know what advice to give you. But I'd say Raiden is a "nicer" figure, but his arms are too much of a gamble while Batman is a safer bet... you might get cosmetic crap that puts you off. Such as scrapes and a crooked belt buckle (drove me ****ing nuts)

Current gen too. :lol
(tho Asylum > City)
At some point this'll be too true :lol
:lol

I'd say TLOU would complete the circle in there.
:lecture :lecture :lecture
I really don't know what advice to give you. But I'd say Raiden is a "nicer" figure, but his arms are too much of a gamble while Batman is a safer bet... you might get cosmetic crap that puts you off. Such as scrapes and a crooked belt buckle (drove me ****ing nuts)
His arms and huge price tag will drive me up a wall...and i pose my figures a LOT. Batman....doesn't seem to have many issues, it just varies. Raiden is a widespread problem. At least he is cheaper.

I dunno, I need a good Arkham City figure too

These pics have settled it, Batman here is next on my shopping list. Damn, what an amazing-looking figure :drool

You got a much better chance being happy with it than Raiden, since there's nothing devastatingly busted with it.

At some point this'll be too true :lol :lecture :lecture :lectureHis arms and huge price tag will drive me up a wall...and i pose my figures a LOT. Batman....doesn't seem to have many issues, it just varies. Raiden is a widespread problem. At least he is cheaper.

I dunno, I need a good Arkham City figure too

It's a solid figure, I just wish it was executed better.

Back