Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got charged another flex payment today, I wonder if this will really be released in March, I didn't see any sign of if on the release dates that budget stark guy posted...

list_zps21ec8547.jpg

Didn't know you were a MGS fan Pete! :duff

Got my flex notice too. I can't see this coming out on time. MMS238 was like a dream come true to come out so damn fast, but I don't see this doing the same sadly.

Didn't know you were a MGS fan Pete! :duff

Got my flex notice too. I can't see this coming out on time. MMS238 was like a dream come true to come out so damn fast, but I don't see this doing the same sadly.

I love the series, got into it a long time ago, MGS on playstation, kinda lost track of it after sons of liberty but got back in with MGS 5 Ground Zero, I filled in the blanks with watching the story lines on youtube on some of the games I missed out on with never having a PS3. I think your right though, this is an all new figure from the ground up, no re-use at all so I expect delays even though I don't like them.

I love the series, got into it a long time ago, MGS on playstation, kinda lost track of it after sons of liberty but got back in with MGS 5 Ground Zero, I filled in the blanks with watching the story lines on youtube on some of the games I missed out on with never having a PS3. I think your right though, this is an all new figure from the ground up, no re-use at all so I expect delays even though I don't like them.

Yeah it isn't like they can take a TTM19 and just pad clothes on it, like they do with a lot of releases. I hope they made his sword bigger, it was pathetically thin at the cons it was shown at.

Yeah it isn't like they can take a TTM19 and just pad clothes on it, like they do with a lot of releases. I hope they made his sword bigger, it was pathetically thin at the cons it was shown at.

Isn't that the truth, that formula accounts for at least 30% of last years figures:lol Did you order the EX too?

Pliss that's amazing! Also yeah, EX is the only way in my book.

Really wish that Jetstream Sam got some figures though, even a PAK or something...

Thanks!

It's an utter tragedy we didn't get a Sam in some form... all of the Desperado unit would of been excellent as figures.

PAK is so bizarre with their character picks. :dunno: The Blue, White and Black Raiden variants are still amazing though

I wouldn't complain, though I only have my eyes on the White and maybe black if I ever find it at a super cheap deal.

Any Jetstream Sam figure would be awesome for me. I don't think I've ever seen a cooler scene than when he cut Raiden's arm off. Dat sheathe slash.

Back