Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like paying extra for it myself when others do it for free, but an extra 10 dollars to save myself the hassle of returning a smashed figure is worth it, also to protect my 300+ collectable, I like getting my stuff minty fresh:monkey3

Okay... never mind. I just checked my account and I did get a tracking number... but they didn't email it to me?

The stars all aligned completely ****-eyed for me to not order inferno.

Pending points dont appear for 40 days after shipping? The $25 off voucher i got for this order can only be applied to figures i dont actually want, and a further $15 off voucher in which was meant to load me a code in which to type didnt load the code and when i went to refresh vanished.

DDDDDDDaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn it.

All i need is them to throw me a bone and id buy it. I regret not ordering my first item with the offer of " sign up and get 10% off your first order ". Booooo.

I dont mind the pending points too much as theres only actually inferno Raiden i want thats got a pre order. And by the time Leon and Ada are put up for pre order they will of cleared for both figures ( if i were to order inferno ). The annoyance is " thank you for spending $330 on this Metal Gear figure! please click the link to our iron man hot toys page where you can use this coupon! "

The wait on pending points sucks. I got 200 available, with 1000 pending...
shocked-will-smith.gif

Back