Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, been a long wait for this guy, its the first figure I ever flexed and it seems like forever ago that I did, final payment will be a breeze as most of the payments I made were so long ago it almost feels like a bargain, almost...

This has to be the slowest HT release post-Secret Base launch ever. The Arkham Bats was already at retail stores less than a month after it launched in HK.

That's a different story. We all know why HT choose to go with a red variant, despite the fact that the inferno armor has little to no significance in the game.

Yeah it's pretty obvious. I don't think the regular is going to sell well, let alone a Ketchup version.

Could be that they seen the white being made across the board, maybe they wanted to do something different. I could give 2 ****s about ironman and im getting one.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Just got charged a few minutes ago, now the final waiting game begins, I'm guessing mine won't ship for a couple of days due to the pack out:impatient:

Back