Hot Toys Two Face 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brazzod

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So I already have the DX01 Joker (with the police Joker), DX02 Batman, and Jim Gordon. The next one I want to get is the Hot Toys Two Face figure but there are currently no auctions for it on ebay and the only Buy it Now options are between 500-800 bucks which its not worth. Anyone know a place I could still buy him for around 300-350?

haha jk, It's gunna be a tough one for sure, don't think its likely but put an add in the WTB section with your price, them members can message you and arrange a deal

So I already have the DX01 Joker (with the police Joker), DX02 Batman, and Jim Gordon. The next one I want to get is the Hot Toys Two Face figure but there are currently no auctions for it on ebay and the only Buy it Now options are between 500-800 bucks which its not worth. Anyone know a place I could still buy him for around 300-350?

I think you can find it for that price on here. It may be displayed or what not. Put up a thread in the Want to Buy section and someone will hit you up. You're not going to find it for that price on ebay.

Oh and if you have questions like this it's best to find the HT Two face thread or just PM someone who knows their Batman stuff. You don't start threads just to ask a personal question. Just letting you know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back