Hot Toys to do a bunch of figures from G.I. JOE RETALIATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce Willis figure confirmed

58231_411286905616870_405002633_n.jpg
I want to see the ED-209 to the right!

:lol at those wanting this as a representation of Storm Shadow on their shelf.

:lol at those wanting this as a representation of Storm Shadow on their shelf.

It actually makes SE look like a home run!!!

Sweet Jesus... someone take GI Joe out of the title of this line already!!!

I wish they would have done storm shadow with the quiver with the two swords attached to it, i always thought that was cool looking. I dont even think he uses a bow in the movie tho. I like the the snake eyes design much better then this storm shadow one, its about the same as the first movie i think. The only other figure i really want besides se is the roadblock, i love the look of his armor/tac vest.

The headsculpt isn't neckless, its got a fully sculpted neck. Considering the end fight he was shirtless in the first film and he is shirtless in the trailer for the new film I thought putting him on the Bruce Lee-like body would have been obvious to them. :dunno

The headsculpt isn't neckless, its got a fully sculpted neck. Considering the end fight he was shirtless in the first film and he is shirtless in the trailer for the new film I thought putting him on the Bruce Lee-like body would have been obvious to them. :dunno

The Bruce Lee body is too skinny. I'm betting it's a Cap bod or similar hybrid of the TTM19.

Even if he has muscle arms he won't be a normal muscle body with that necked headsculpt. That's all I'm trying to say. The arms do look like they could be TTM19 type arms on the figure. But if they aren't going the muscle route, the should just go with a normal TT type body like they are on Snake Eyes for better articulation.

Even if he has muscle arms he won't be a normal muscle body with that necked headsculpt. That's all I'm trying to say. The arms do look like they could be TTM19 type arms on the figure. But if they aren't going the muscle route, the should just go with a normal TT type body like they are on Snake Eyes for better articulation.

This is Hot Toys we're talking about. They gave TFA Cap roughly the same sized body as the first Thor and now it looks like they've done it again, putting them both on that DX10 hybrid. :lol

Though, the spare Cap bod I bought looks great on the original Thor and makes him look a hell of a lot better next to TFA Cap. :D

Back