Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally contacted SS, and they basically told me nothing. There's a delay, we charged you when we thought we would have it, it will ship when it ships.

I know it's not their fault, per se. But their communication really sucks, and they flat out just don't care.
I wonder how the credit card companies would feel about SS charging people for something they don't have in hand yet(that's not a preorder) and don't know when it will ship ?

Mines is arriving today! Keeps making incredibly long stops on the way though, just hoping it’s not too much farther off the ETA than it already is (patience is nonexistent at this point lmao)

I wonder how the credit card companies would feel about SS charging people for something they don't have in hand yet(that's not a preorder) and don't know when it will ship ?
They're fine with it, as long as Sideshow issues refunds if requested. If it goes longer than 30 days, however, Sideshow may have to issue refunds proactively.

Been waiting over a week for mine to ship from hk. they are now telling it could be up to two weeks so another week. Apparently it’s covid.
I am literally going insane waiting for this one !

Finally got the figures! They look amazing all posed up, super happy!! Will say though, the crotch grabber for Tusken Fett is god awful. Probably gonna get some sticky tack and attach it to his feet for a bit more stability.

Attachments

• 59A9EC79-D12D-4AED-A5A7-D9386B02066E.jpeg
    59A9EC79-D12D-4AED-A5A7-D9386B02066E.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 869A6853-C4C1-4A3D-AED5-F41DAC500214.jpeg
    869A6853-C4C1-4A3D-AED5-F41DAC500214.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 89906D7F-D484-4041-911A-D16825E8D675.jpeg
    89906D7F-D484-4041-911A-D16825E8D675.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 2115F04E-108C-49C2-8837-B4CFDFAD2D28.jpeg
    2115F04E-108C-49C2-8837-B4CFDFAD2D28.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 121
I just checked my order status and at the bottom there's a warning about my preorder being cancelled due to shipping delays. You are asked to "protect" your order by clicking a button. after clicking the button you get the following message:

"Your order for the Boba Fett™ (Deluxe Version) is now protected ! We will keep your order active despite possible shipping delays."

Yikes! That doesn't sound good.

I just checked my order status and at the bottom there's a warning about my preorder being cancelled due to shipping delays. You are asked to "protect" your order by clicking a button. after clicking the button you get the following message:

"Your order for the Boba Fett™ (Deluxe Version) is now protected ! We will keep your order active despite possible shipping delays."

Yikes! That doesn't sound good.
They've added that to every single pre-order. Apparently to conform to some new FTC regulation.

Something them and HT have in common.
Thanks for the heads up, I had six open orders , I wonder if they canceled them if you get your NRD back? If they pulled that without an email notice I don't think that would bode too well for them. Pretty piss poor communication on SS's part . HT also needs to step up and let people know what's going on.

Thanks for the heads up, I had six open orders , I wonder if they canceled them if you get your NRD back? If they pulled that without an email notice I don't think that would bode too well for them. Pretty piss poor communication on SS's part . HT also needs to step up and let people know what's going on.

They'll only cancel due to a delay of more than 30 days and that's because they have to by the FTC. I think this essentially ruins NRDs unless the product is on time and you still want to cancel. I don't think there's any good in checking that box that I can figure out, but at the same time it doesn't appear to affect anything. If the product is delayed they'll refund your NRD if you want to cancel I think in full.

What I really am interested in is if this will trickle down now to other retailers like BBTS or other toy companies like Mezco etc. Mezco figures are never on time, a 30 day delay would be early.

Toys wonderland just confirmed to me that the instock set I ordered nearly two weeks ago aren’t in stock yet.
🤯

Back