Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre ordered mine after reading the debates on here last week or so. I think the figures look amazing. Enjoyed the series. It wasn’t as good as I hoped for but still decent. Can’t wait to add to the collection. Just waiting on Jango next.

Has HT even released the single version? I don't recall if they released just the deluxe or both...
That’s a good question. So far it seems I’ve only been seeing pics of the Deluxe set. I sure hope both editions were released.

Yes. The one I have is the single version.
Funny, after I asked the question I realized I bought the single version two weeks ago from a fellow board member. You know your collecting habit is bad when items just absorb into your collection with no pomp and circumstance and you just move on to the next :)

It'll be "Preparing to Ship" for 2 weeks.
That's what angers me. I realize SS has no control over what happens at the ports but they shouldn't charge your account until they have the shipment in hand . Instead our money is held hostage until they can ship the item . They need to adapt to the current times.

Last edited:
That's what angers me. I realize SS has no control over what happens at the ports but they shouldn't charge your account until they have the shipment in hand . Instead out money is held hostage until they can ship the item . They need to adapt to the current times.
I emailed them about this last tine it happened. They said that by charging when they estimate products will arrive, they're able to turn them around faster once they do. I suspect they're just hurting for revenue and charge as quickly as they can. Regardless, I agree they need to adapt if these delays are going to become more prevalent.

Tomorrow will mark a week of preparing to ship. Hoping whatever issues preventing them from unloading shipments will be resolved soon.

Here’s hoping you guys get yours soon! Brilliant set. I can now say that Armored Boba is definitely my favorite out of the two.

6B47B13E-5D9C-48D5-AD98-37B685B4614F.jpeg

Tomorrow will mark a week of preparing to ship. Hoping whatever issues preventing them from unloading shipments will be resolved soon.

The people in charge have had a lot of time to come up with some solutions to these type of problems but all we get are excuses and condescending remarks. The truth is they don't give a damn that people's standard of living is regressing.

Funny, after I asked the question I realized I bought the single version two weeks ago from a fellow board member. You know your collecting habit is bad when items just absorb into your collection with no pomp and circumstance and you just move on to the next :)
LOL Story of ours lives around here my friend. :)

Back