Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone noticed in justin's comments how he phones and fakes the responses or doesn't try? he used to not do that really early on and actually talked/responded to comments like a normal human being instead now its "yo" "lol!"

I mean it makes sense. He has so many comments. And probably not a lot of time. I think the difference between Sean Long, who was the OG Hot Toys reviewer, and Justin and Jedha is these guys also have 9/5 jobs plus do this on the side.

to a certain degree, idk why but this might be the case that i prefer him to maybe at least not reply and put some more effort into some responses or just not outright respond rather than just giving one word replies. im not sure if it has to do with youtube's algorithm— that the more comments are made, the money he can get or views but it just really feels fake to me now

to a certain degree, idk why but this might be the case that i prefer him to maybe at least not reply and put some more effort into some responses or just not outright respond rather than just giving one word replies. im not sure if it has to do with youtube's algorithm— that the more comments are made, the money he can get or views but it just really feels fake to me now
No i get that. I will more likely watch one of your guys reviews than the big guys…I just like to support them as I said but they actually converse quite a bit with me.
I’m telling you TK-421 Collectibles is a Star Wars specific page and he will always get back to you. That is one of the nice things about the community is we all are united in various ways by collecting. But if you only pigeon hole to the big guys than you’ll miss out on some other great content.

Okay, I was originally gunna pass on this but the pics I’m seeing look way better than Prototype. I PO.

I agree, Justin comes across as fake as hell. I don’t see any redeeming features at all. Seeing his replies to comments was the final sign to me never to watch his two-bit videos again. Whole thing is a charade.
TK421 and a couple other seem sound guys with nice content, I much rather support their channels.

It definitely isn't something recent with justin's reviews at all, it started to notice it a few months back. The Review Spot is a really good reviewer, straight to the point but I'll definitely check out TK421!!

I agree, Justin comes across as fake as hell. I don’t see any redeeming features at all. Seeing his replies to comments was the final sign to me never to watch his two-bit videos again. Whole thing is a charade.
TK421 and a couple other seem sound guys with nice content, I much rather support their channels.
Guess what? Everyone on tv and youtube are fake AF.

Guess what? Everyone on tv and youtube are fake AF.
Perhaps but I think there are definitely levels of it. And I think there are some that are genuinely making content becuase it is out of passion and not solely for monetary/followers but to share with the community.

im so happy its magnets and not those straps like ESB boba LOL i can live in peace knowing it wont go undone and ill need to get tweezers to put it back
https://c.tenor.com/RxMSdS9i_q4AAAAC/magnets-yeah-*****.gif

Attachments

• magnets-yeah-*****.gif
    magnets-yeah-*****.gif
    936.6 KB · Views: 17
Is Boba really your favourite SW character?
That just seems unfathomable to me. You said yourself that we only really get 5 minutes of him in t he OT so out of 9 saga films, a couple spin offs and a few tv shows, some of which have some truly genre defining characters with inspirational arcs and great dialogue etc; the guy who stands around in the background for 5 minutes with nothing but a cool suit, one line and an embarrassing defeat at the hands of a blind Han is your favourite part of Star Wars…

I know Lucas’ dialogue writing is awful but that seems like quite an indictment on the entire mythology of the franchise. On the other hand, it’s a huge praise to the artistry of Ralph McQuarrie but kind of epitomises style over substance.
Yep. You can question my choice, that’s fine. I for one welcome new storytelling on an existing character that has little to no development, even if it isn’t what most expected. I’d rather see an arc than just continuing the character with what we’ve seen already. On that note I’m discussing this. To each their own, as miserable as some may be. Bring on the figure reviews.

Last edited:
Where am I? Oh that's right, a toy forum that scrutinizes the smallest of details on action figures, statues, and movies. :slap

View attachment 554584
You're right. A TOY forum... that spends way too much time crying about a mans gut or a youtuber saying something that they don't like or acting like the world is on fire because 1 episode of a tv show doesn't meet their unrealistic expectations. :dance

Back