hot toys thriller michael jackson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES,YES,YES!!!

This was one of my most wanted figures,and now it`s finally here:D

I sure hope they continue with more MJ figures,but if i was to Pick a few,i want Smooth Criminal and a Concert Attire,Smooth Criminal is a no brainer imo,who doesn`t want that?

Where's Joe with the preorders already!!!!
:tap

What sucks though... is that I was going to make my own custom...:banghead
I already bought the clothes and head...
oh well...

I'm so happy!!! :rock:rock!!!

Your custom can me one of many 1000 MJ look alikes, stick one of my T's on your custom for a true tribute!! ha ha!!

I wonder if MJ saw this while he was still alive...
From what I heard, Hot Toys was going to release this because of his new performance in London, not because of his death.
Anyway, awesome figure! But I really want a Smooth Criminal Moonwalker version.Please Hot Toys!

Kuzeh,you didn`t believe Thriller was next,now see what came:)

I really don't know if he got the chance to see this...
and yes, this has been in development for a while now...
December can't come soon enough...

What the heck ever happened to HT's releasing a teaser, then the wookster pics, then preorder and 3 months later you have it??? I don't see why they are making it a 6 month release. :confused:

Oh! And I want a 1/6 enviroment panel full of zombies, just like they did with the Godfather figure!

Kuzeh,you didn`t believe Thriller was next,now see what came:)

Well, the reason I didn't think they would release it, is because of the Landis vs. Jackson mess about royalties for Thriller memorabilia... unless that only applied to the US, but considering that they released the PVC Thriller MJ's and the Cosbabies, I thought that was part of Landis complaint...
With that said... until the figure is SHIPPED... it's not a reality... :monkey2

What the heck ever happened to HT's releasing a teaser, then the wookster pics, then preorder and 3 months later you have it??? I don't see why they are making it a 6 month release. :confused:

Yeah, no kidding... I think they are beginning to suffer due to too many licenses....

Well, the reason I didn't think they would release it, is because of the Landis vs. Jackson mess about royalties for Thriller memorabilia... unless that only applied to the US, but considering that they released the PVC Thriller MJ's and the Cosbabies, I thought that was part of Landis complaint...
With that said... until the figure is SHIPPED... it's not a reality... :monkey2

Now say Sorry!:lol

I know you can't compare them, but we've come a long way from the 80s version. :lol

3663275968_35d490c86a.jpg

I still want the first release,but damn is that selling like crazy right now :(

Looking good, Jose!

Now if the HT Michael shows up at SDCC, I want pictures, pictures, pictures!

Damn, I keep trying to get out of collecting, but HT is not making it easy. I certainly can't pass on Thriller Michael.

I just hope they don't make the werewolf version too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back