Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think I kinda prefer him with the glove. The metal hand on the TFA figure just looks a little too much like something out of Terminator for my taste.

Especially the way he was posed in the first promo shots, like the T-800 revealing his metal hand to the Dysons! Luke probably wouldn’t emphasize his hand that way.

Porgs could very well be the logical conclusion to Midichlorians...

...little living Force beings that "consort" with Luke and tell him things.

Yes, it's terrible, which makes me think it will come true.

Maybe the Luke figure doesn't come with Porgs because only he can see them.

Urrghhh... I was really really hoping to see old Luke wreking **** in TLJ, but seeing him with no LS could be a bad sign :(

They won't market him with a lightsaber in anything prior to the movie even if he does have it. Same think they did with TFA Rey and Vader in Rogue One. None of the marketing material showed either of them with a saber, and for the HT figures they were both added later.

So if Luke uses his saber, I don't think it'll be added to any figures until after the movie comes out.

Hey it worked for Yoda.

Yoda was an invalid, old Luke seems far more able-bodied.

Yeah I think I kinda prefer him with the glove. The metal hand on the TFA figure just looks a little too much like something out of Terminator for my taste.

Yeah, I think it was the PT that introduced that whole Terminator look - I guess they were trying to villian-ize disability (a long Hollywood tradition...) but back in the day, I would never have imagined the hand as looking like that.

You'd think if the choices for Luke were Termo-hand with lose-able Halloween skin-sleeve or a 3PO-type hand, you'd think you'd go with 3PO hand.

Urrghhh... I was really really hoping to see old Luke wreking **** in TLJ, but seeing him with no LS could be a bad sign :(

No, it's only girls that are allowed to kick *ss now.

They won't market him with a lightsaber in anything prior to the movie even if he does have it. Same think they did with TFA Rey and Vader in Rogue One. None of the marketing material showed either of them with a saber, and for the HT figures they were both added later.

So if Luke uses his saber, I don't think it'll be added to any figures until after the movie comes out.

They will have plenty of time considering I just got my TFA Luke like a month ago! :)

:exactly:

This is true, though if what Wor Gar said is true, he may have a different dark Jedi robes outfit for act 3, where he would probably use the saber. So it's highly likely this figure won't come with one, but will come with all the important plot accessories (book of the Whills, red kyber crystal necklace, lightning rod, etc.). It's kind of $hi-tty that they can't just give us a DX Luke with multiple outfits and all the accessories, but this is HT in 2017, not 2011. It sucks that collectors either have to buy every release, or choose carefully based on outfits/accessories.

Between these two outfits, I really prefer the TFA white version. But...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Between these two outfits, I really prefer the TFA white version. But...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep! That would be the Luke to get. I could just buy the clothes/accessories off eBay or something.

I actually like the look of Luke with the stick. Now I'm wondering if there will be a cool scene where he defeats Rey with her lightsaber using only the stick to teach her a lesson the way Li Mu Bai defeated Zhang Ziyi with that wooden reed in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

Probably we will end TLJ with Luke igniting his saber....same way they ended TFA with the reveal.....

Make all of us go see the final film in case TLJ is bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think that's a great prediction for how TLJ will end, but, come on- we all will go see Ep. IX no matter how good or bad TLJ is, and Disney knows it!

Probably we will end TLJ with Luke igniting his saber....same way they ended TFA with the reveal.....

Make all of us go see the final film in case TLJ is bad...

I would be so pissed if that's how the movie ends. We better get a Luke vs Kylo or Luke vs Snoke fight. It was bad enough getting blue balls for two years after TFA. How could they end it without Luke saying one word? I'm still salty about that.

Cliff hanger....the road to more money...

Luke has always been my favorite character and I've been a real fan of the outfit since it was first revealed.

Assuming a new head sculpt, this is an easy Day 1 pre-order from me.

ps. I sure hope the lack of a lightsaber is to avoid a big movie spoiler and that we'll see the figure come with one when it's actually released.

Cliff hanger....the road to more money...

I'd be fine if the battle between him and Kylo/Snoke ends in a stalemate, but to end on a cliffhanger of him turning on the saber and say see you in 2 years.. I'd walk out pissed.

The coolest ending would be kylo killing rey, and Luke coming out of retirement and seeking revenge in part 9. Or, we find out luke is the bad guy and snoke and kylo are actually the good side. I prefer the 1st scenario. The 2nd could work though it's not likely.

If Rey lives though, it sets up an episode 10, and honestly how many times can we go to this well?

The coolest ending would be kylo killing rey, and Luke coming out of retirement and seeking revenge in part 9. Or, we find out luke is the bad guy and snoke and kylo are actually the good side. I prefer the 1st scenario. The 2nd could work though it's not likely.

If Rey lives though, it sets up an episode 10, and honestly how many times can we go to this well?

.....THIS! Would be so awesome... But no way in hell Disney kills off a modern day Disney Princess. That is what makes Rey such a miserable Star Wars character. She has to be near infallible with no hero's journey of her own, no learning curve, no real failures and she sure as hell can't be rescued by anyone... let a lone a male character.

Disney just fired you.:lol

You are to be banished to their secret mid-Pacific island built out of millions of Finn and Rey pegwarmer figures.

Back