Hot Toys : The Dark Knight Rises - CATWOMAN photo review by AGEN (100 pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the hair over the shoulders look..That's going to be part of my display ideas. :yess:

Awesome photos as always Agen.:hi5:

Your photos tell no lies: hate the neck joint, but oh well, Hot Toys hasn't come up with a better system for that; the strange bulge on her rear-end on the Bat Pod is also unfortunate, but unavoidable I guess, at least she can be posed on this unlike an unmodified Batman.

:wave

Re: Hot Toys : The Dark Knight Rises - CATWOMAN photo review by AGEN (101 pics)

9393717112_9b58b3b96f_o.jpg

Love this photo. Love Batman's peverted look.

What deep mysteries lie in the thoughts of The Batman?

Hey Selina... sway your left hand a little more back... come on.. no ones looking. Got a pearl necklace in for you.

Hey Selina... sway your left hand a little more back... come on.. no ones looking. Got a pearl necklace in for you.

:lol:rotfl:lol

I love your pics agent although HT Selina is not as good as I expected to be. I should have already known this by now that HT will not make great female HS. Well, Babydoll was an exception I must say.

He does look a bit pervy there, doesn't he?:lol

Back