Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the pulse Gun with lights that came with HT Batman TDKR supposed to be adaptable to the back wheel of the Bat Pod like in the film ? This may have been addressed many times but I don't make it to the board as often as I would like .

Was the pulse Gun with lights that came with HT Batman TDKR supposed to be adaptable to the back wheel of the Bat Pod like in the film ? This may have been addressed many times but I don't make it to the board as often as I would like .

Yes it fits.

Does anybody have the exact lenght of the Batpod please?

I am wondering if the the front wheel was raised on a platform, would it fit into the Detolfs diagonally?!

Don't think this thing would fit inside a detolf whatever way you put it. The thing is LONG hence why im getting rid of it cause it doesn't fit in with most of my other collectibles. I have no other vehicles for it to go with, bats isn't displayed with it and im not getting catwoman so it was on its lonesome in the corner.

I could if it were to capture the moment it was rolling up the wall to turn ;)
Sorry too lazy and injured to take the batpod out to meassure, would the SST or HT specs not be accurate enough?

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Dumb question #9374:

The SS product description and HT homepage both listed requiring 3 AAA battery, but the instructions came with the vehicle says it only needs 2 AAA? Which one is correct or did HT erred on the promo material? Sorry if has been mentioned before.

Dumb question #9374:

The SS product description and HT homepage both listed requiring 3 AAA battery, but the instructions came with the vehicle says it only needs 2 AAA? Which one is correct or did HT erred on the promo material? Sorry if has been mentioned before.

Just 2 batteries

This WILL NOT fit in a detolf without making it run up the side vertically with one of the shelves removed.

Finally broke this out along with the DX12:yess: Just relieved that there were no issues with the Batpod; had it in the box for quite some time and never inspected it:thud:

DX12pod1.jpg
DX12pod2.jpg
DX12pod3.jpg
DX12pod6.JPG

Those looks great. Especially love the ones where bats is leaning, as if he's turning. Looks stunning. How did you manage to get him on the pod? Did you remove the fat suit underneath? Looks like he's positioned really natural and well.

I actually had a thought a while ago that hot toys could release a dark knight figure designed purely for the pod. Like under the power pose line, so its designed to fit on the pod perfectly but not much else. Not saying I'd WANT them too but just a thought, as we all know how much they like to re release their batman stuff. But looking at that, it doesn't look like they'd need to.

Thanks guys:hi5:

Yeah, had to ditch the fat suit. It just restricts the figure's poseability:gah: It's still a work in progress, but I like how he fits on the Batpod for sure:yess:

Back