Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing is, that to me the Batpod's paint in TDK movie seems to be more shiny than in TDKR, while it seems to be the other way around with the Hot Toys releases.
But it could still be a question of lightning.
Anyway, I think both models are the same, only with two slightly different paintings, but both are nice in their own way. Only the cape holder of the first release is much better in any way.

tx for the pics. :)

pics to come - have fit the batpod and dx12 in ikea cabinet BESTA
lots of different combos though will find official model number
with glass door.

Saw this on Facebook, someone modified the Batpod so that the wheels rotate sideways like in the movie.

318026_141998529288740_1448883666_n.jpg

Got my shipping notice today! :yess: First Hot Toy of the new year with Bane and Joker closely following! Starting 2013 off right!

Sorry, that photo was on the OSR Facebook page last night and this morning I can't find it. It was just the photo, nothing else. I don't even think it was posted by the guy who did the mod, it was found by someone and posted there.

That case looks pretty slick

Indeed! Where did you order your acrylic?
I got the acrylic from www.tapplastics.com, just provide them with the dimensions and they will custom cut it for you. The acrylic sheets with shipping was only $40. It ships flat and each sheet is protected with the film so you don't have to worry about it breaking or scratching.

Heres my ikea cabinet. excuse the posing and poor pics have not had time to get that right yet. have the trailer playing on a media screen in back of cabinet too!
34o32wm.jpg
[/IMG]

Back