Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't PO Bane yet. I'm sure I will in the future.

But hope you won't regret it if you don't end up getting the Batpod.

Oh, he will... don't you worry. I still haven't pre-ordered this because I'm working on a budget but I will when ready (soon, because I'm afraid it will sell out). Last time I wasn't around for the release and it hurt passing on it. Won't make the same mistake again.

I'm having 2nd thoughts on this too... I can't decide to go all out on tumbler or with this... have to go see if it's even possible to get both of them in my tight budget...:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

I'm having 2nd thoughts on this too... I can't decide to go all out on tumbler or with this... have to go see if it's even possible to get both of them in my tight budget...:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Ditto. I'm torn between the two for space/money considerations, and because of that haven't bit on either yet. :panic:

mmm I think if you can afford the tumbler, go for it.
I know it's big, but, it's the batmobile!!! you can always buy a big table and put it on your living room :clap
I think that has a colectible the tumbler looks a lot better, and amazing than the pod.
and the bane figure is so...ugly...
batpod > bane
also bane will be for preorder for a long time...

I'm torn between this and DX12... I'd like to pose bane and batman together... But on the other hand I already got a DX batman that I love :-/... Will wait for in-hand-pics!

BTW; do you think the wheels will be able to roll sideways? Don't know when to display it with the wheels halv rolled over, but I just want to know that I can... Kinda :p.

I'm torn between this and DX12... I'd like to pose bane and batman together... But on the other hand I already got a DX batman that I love :-/... Will wait for in-hand-pics!

BTW; do you think the wheels will be able to roll sideways? Don't know when to display it with the wheels halv rolled over, but I just want to know that I can... Kinda :p.

I wasn't able to get the Dx02, and the Dx12 is a must for me, but if I already have the 02, and with no issues (oil, desintegration, etc...) I'll go for the pod... in display batman + pod will look great... and, what will you do with 2 bats?
and if you want so much the dx12, sell the dx02 and buy the new batman + pod.

Do you guys know if there a stand that can lift the bat pot up so it Seem like its doing a wheely in mid air? That wouldbe cool lol

They will certainly NOT be able to roll sideways. And they can't on the real thing either :lol

Just silly CGI - I wish they'd not include that funny wheel gimmick :lol

I wasn't able to get the Dx02, and the Dx12 is a must for me, but if I already have the 02, and with no issues (oil, desintegration, etc...) I'll go for the pod... in display batman + pod will look great... and, what will you do with 2 bats?
and if you want so much the dx12, sell the dx02 and buy the new batman + pod.

I think I want one on the pod and one fighting with Bane. Or one on the pod and one in the sonar/back-pack gear... But I think I'll go for the pod.

I know that they can't on the real thing, but on a toy - it souldnt be so hard to construct. Not hard at all..

I think that is hard to do with all the detail, and wires on the wheels/body... maybe yo can get a toy that can do it, but you will lost accuracy...

I think I want one on the pod and one fighting with Bane. Or one on the pod and one in the sonar/back-pack gear... But I think I'll go for the pod.

ahhh yes, the sonar head is prety cool... But the pod + bats will look a lot better.
you will get bane? I really think thats a bad figure =/
so many errors... why don't you pass that and get the dx12?

Back