Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The differences are only cosmetic. V2 feels no less flimsy than the V1 did, it just has a better paint job and a poorer cape holder.

DX12withBatpod0207131_zps13b4a42a.jpg

I should be getting mine soon, can't wait! I hope it doesn't turn out to have too many QC issues...

as i thought i'm selling mine, trying to get out the collecting game remaining pre-orders will be sold as they arrive. Any UK people looking for one hit me up

Question, the tires are made of rubber right? Are they like the rubbery material on the Tumbler, that is like a dust magnet and over time loses it's deep dark color and becomes grey? Just wondering if I have to buy a display case for it?

Question, the tires are made of rubber right? Are they like the rubbery material on the Tumbler, that is like a dust magnet and over time loses it's deep dark color and becomes grey? Just wondering if I have to buy a display case for it?

Can say that my Pod's tires are a little less shiny and rubbery than my Tumbler's front tires and from what I saw on other photos that's how I think they all are, but they are still made of rubber.

Think they're less sensitive but I'd still recommend a case.

I just bought this at the WB store for $240 shipped. Cannot wait to get it. I was debating between this or the DX08 Joker. I hope I made the right decision.

I got my Batpod today and I'm absolutely thrilled with it! I've attached a rudimentary iPad photo. Now I have to get a suitable case... I was wondering, should I remove the batteries when I'm not using the lights to prevent possible battery leakage issues?

Back