Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that, but its preorders that were cancelled I suppose...i got everything tdkr and avengers on po with them before the price incresse...it pays to preorder

Yeah $30 is alot on this pricepoint......happy got mine for $247..a BARGAIN these days with HT adjusted price increases

Just got my pod today and I must say it's bigger than I thought, it's an amazing piece, but I found out two things:

1. The DX02 Batman will NOT fit on the pod for some reason, his thighs don't open wide enough to sit on the pod and the body just can't bend in that position (or maybe it's just me that couldn't get him on)
2. The freaking handles were a nightmare to get on and make them stay on.

I get my DX12 next week, so I'll try again with that one and will post pics.

IMG_5037.jpg

So what's the list of qc issues we should look for?

Well for me it was the steering mechanism popping out from the bottom and not screwing back in. As well as the handle bars being a complete nightmare. I also had a piece that looks like an exhaust pipe snap off. No idea where it goes. Going to return mine today and just get a refund. I have a bunch of other POs coming and don't want to waste time/money waiting on another one. It's a shame because its a really nice looking piece.

So what's the list of qc issues we should look for?

Crooked front wheel, with differences in severity.

Stiff/loose handlebars that just can't seem to stay upright. (Seems to be the most common problem)

Spot(s) of super glue on the wheel.

Somewhat loose battery cover.

I don't think anyone has a problem with the LEDs though, they work extremely well on mine.

Also, has anyone found a way to get the handlebars upright and proper? The hook for one of the handlebars for my Pod is too loose and won't keep the handlebar upright.

I just received my shipping notice from CSC (scheduled for a Monday delivery). Has anyone else received their Bat-Pod from CSC? Just wondering if their batch has had some of these same QC issues.

I picked mine up from CSC I have a slight tilt on mine but other than that just the common problem of the engine cover being loose like others have said, and the handle guards not fitting in well. I didn't even leave them on.

Also, has anyone found a way to get the handlebars upright and proper? The hook for one of the handlebars for my Pod is too loose and won't keep the handlebar upright.

I'd love to know this too. I've got my handlebars in, but the little black plastic pieces they gave us aren't in the holes very far. In fact, I don't think one of them is actually in at all, but rather just resting on the edge of the hole. Any tips to get these things more stable?

I'd love to know this too. I've got my handlebars in, but the little black plastic pieces they gave us aren't in the holes very far. In fact, I don't think one of them is actually in at all, but rather just resting on the edge of the hole. Any tips to get these things more stable?

Maybe try heating it up with a hair dryer?

I don't think they were ment to go into the hole as I can't get mine in either I think they are supposed to touch it barely just as support. But mine seem to be holding up ok

Man mines on my door step, hope the rain doesn't get to it. Also hope it doesn't get stolen =( yikes.

Yup. I carried mine home from the shop, and got caught in torrential rain. The shipper looks like an outer box, so by the time i got home, it was drenched. (still drying it out, but i think its gone!). I was pleased to find that this was just the shipper, and the poly bag inside had kept the actual box dry. No harm done.

Well for me it was the steering mechanism popping out from the bottom and not screwing back in. As well as the handle bars being a complete nightmare. I also had a piece that looks like an exhaust pipe snap off. No idea where it goes. Going to return mine today and just get a refund. I have a bunch of other POs coming and don't want to waste time/money waiting on another one. It's a shame because its a really nice looking piece.

I had the same thing happen to mine. The exhaust pipe piece that is. It snaps back into place on the bottom back by the back tire. Mine was from the right side but I think there is one on each side.

Just picked up my second Bat-Pod from CSC today. Stunning and in my opinion it has a nicer color than the first release which I also have.

I'm stoked !!!!!

My Bat-Pod stands pretty level and straight and also the wheel tread are also in line perfectly.

I never even tried to put mine on, Its sitting in a curio, so i just put the handlebars on and try not to touch it.

I will mess with it more when Catwoman arrives.

Back