Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catwoman straddled on a throbbing machine isn't excuse enough for ya? :wink1:

I like the thought of that. Gonna think on that a lot today.

BTW, only in Asia...

yuwuxzq5Pkjpla9rA1lNlapVo1_500.jpg

I didn't order this the 1st time around and regretted it as soon as I saw in-hand pics. Even though I'm curious as to how I'm going to be able to afford it, I pre-ordered it anyway. I really should've been an investment banker.

Ordered the Batpod. Not a bad price at all. Looking forward to it.

One of the biggest mistakes I made in 2008/2009 was not getting MMS 71 Batman and the Batpod (due in part to my obsession with 1/6 Joker figures). Thankfully I get a second chance at a great price.

Thanks. Pretty lame.

Agreed. I guess they aren't ready to reveal the new Batman so they had to have something as a place holder. It's the only thing I can think of. It's kind of like how they used the DX02 to show off the "switchable faces" instead of a new figure like the DX09.

Pre-order placed.

I hope this Bat Pod don't get delayed like the recent HT figures. If it does get delayed, then we are likely to only get this in hand next year!

There was mention from one of the fans of the Hot Toys Community Facebook page that the pod would be updated to be more accurate to DKR, but I can't find the original source. I hope not, because my OCD will want me to buy the new pod if there are any changes.

Pics of the new and old Batpod seem to only show a different paint scheme. This new one is much brighter... Almost a chromy look on the handguards and front chassis from the pics HT posted on FB. I prefer he darker look of TDK version... But I'm picking this up anyway.

By the way, did any of you see the clips of TDKR on the MTV movie awards? Bale, Oldman, and JGL came out in front of the new batsuit in its glass case and introduced Nolan, who in turn presented the clips. This worries me as I don't know that Nolan has ever had to hype up his movies... especially to the teeny-bopper crowd. Anyway, hate waiting for July 20. :impatient:

Back