Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me he still looks fine stock but I'm judging that from the pics on these boards as I do not have him in hand yet but that is tremendous work you have done there Rory and he is coming along beautifully.

It will be nice to see him finished.

That is looking Sweet so far Rory!

I think this figure is much like the joker that benefits from real hair.
As noted by your pics without the sculpted hair, that is Brandon all the way!

WIP:
New body. Cut neck off of head sculpt and used sculpted neck and chest. No more weird bumpy shoulders without coat. Made him taller also.

This already looks better than the body HT used. Everything looks well proportioned although the head sculpt still looks too big. Either way, if the stock figure looked like this I wouldn't have cancelled my order.

Can you tell how much I like this figure! :lol Can't stop taking pics of him!

393FB9FA-2AF5-4746-922D-A0E1F42706C1_zpsm0b7ce6o.jpg

136762DC-F078-494F-A4F2-A5E77A3C501C_zpszk9vxvhy.jpg

5C05E567-29FB-4D73-9131-039DDAC5DF25_zps5db4gmi8.jpg

134930B1-4C89-4415-AA48-B6519C036C8E_zpsbefthqto.jpg

As others have said, it looks even more like Brandon with the hair gone.

You should just go full custom Rory, make a Rapid Fire Lee :D

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Sideshow sent out a 2 week notice on the 15, at least that's when I got mine. They'll start shipping at the end of the month :D

Don't know if anyone else has had this problem.
I got another one of these (to mod) and straight out of the box the body is so loose that it's hard to pose. Especially the torso which just flops forward?

My previous set was a little loose, knees, torso, but this is much worse.

Shameless plug but I have one of these brand new in hand in UK to sell right now for $185.

This deserves a place in my collection and will again but I am just in dire need of funds.

Cheers

:peace

Back