Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the grey streaks are glue!
Yes, that's awful. It's also just completely the wrong style (and colour).
:(

Really? How much are they willing to pay for that? :wink1:

Well the person who makes them wants $300 for it. Not sure what people are willing to pay for it though but I know they are interested.

I've been doing a bit of experimenting with the body. It's a tough one to crack (without the coat). I put it on a Bruce Lee body at first which looked great (a little too thin, but still worked) with the sculpted torso, but it was obviously too short, body-wise. I might try and mix a few bodies/arms together to try and get that cool sloped shoulder silhouette that Brandon has on the posters. Keep you posted.

I saw this on Evilbay. Think I'll stick to the HT version with the sculpted hair. Geez!!!!!!!!!!

The sculpted hair looks a lot better than that! :lol
But I think we are going to see some amazing customs from die-hard Crow fans in a few months time. It almost makes me stop messing around with my ones.
I got a couple of extra heads by the way, and like the Joker heads the paint is quite different on them all, as is the tightness of the hair to the cheeks.

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Noticed hit my mailbox as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been doing a bit of experimenting with the body. It's a tough one to crack (without the coat). I put it on a Bruce Lee body at first which looked great (a little too thin, but still worked) with the sculpted torso, but it was obviously too short, body-wise. I might try and mix a few bodies/arms together to try and get that cool sloped shoulder silhouette that Brandon has on the posters. Keep you posted.

how did you get around the different necks?i thought a bruce body would look good,but as you said too short..unless the famous long footpegs would sort it.
looking forward to your pics rory.

Congrats guys :hi5:

I think this is a fantastic figure, sure it's not perfect, nothing is, but it's an excellent representation of the character and has a real shelf presence.

Back