Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation -T-600 (CONCEPT VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the prototype of him fresh off of the assembly line ...........

65765.jpg

I see scale wise Hot toys did the same as the Predator, he is 7ft in real life + 1/6th scale = 12"! So we will be getting a life sized Charlie Chaplin!!!!:horror

Is there a link or anymore pics of this? I'd like to see some more of it. I have the ex. weathered one on pre-order and I might get this instead.

Dude a major pass. I think I'll get the regular endo and the regular rubber skin ver. Might even cancel the lang version since it wasn't in the movie. And now that HT is really trying to squeeze for every buck we got...I'm dropping out of the Lang Version for sure.

Pick the one you like and buy it. HT isn't milking us, they are giving us options. These are all priced differently. If you feel like you just want the barebones T600, then buy the regular version and save yourself some cash. If all these versions were priced the same, then I would be a bit frustrated, but seeing as the more pricey versions either A)have more accessories/more complicated outfit or B)is a limited exclusive, then I'm fine with it. Of course, the future holds surprises and possible retreads.

I'm buying one regular T600 and one of the rubber skinned versions, probably the concept now that it has been revealed.

For the diehard, now you can build an (expensive) army of varied T600 bots.

:lol I'm going for the complete line up. Ex over reg. though. :D

I was thinking of doing the same thing depending on what this one looks like and when it comes out. I'm getting the ex over the regular weathered one because it has both "masks".

You getting the lifesize one too? :lol

I was thinking of doing the same thing depending on what this one looks like and when it comes out. I'm getting the ex over the regular weathered one because it has both "masks".

You getting the lifesize one too? :lol

I'm fine with all the variations in this line. as Plasmid said...their giving us options. :monkey2wahhh HT for making me choose which one might go up in value...:lol

and ..Ween...nope. the molded clothing = :horror :nono

I couldn't afford it either way..:monkey1

Hey Guys,
New guy here!

Does anyone know when this is available for pre-order? Did I miss it in an earlier discussion? I like it, although as soon as I order it HT will probably come up with another version. I already purchased the T600 from Ebay, Pre-ordered the Removable weathered skin mask version from HT. Now all I need to do is return back to the US from Iraq and start playing with them - um, I mean displaying them.:banana

Thanks!
- Jason

Hey Guys,
New guy here!

Does anyone know when this is available for pre-order? Did I miss it in an earlier discussion? I like it, although as soon as I order it HT will probably come up with another version. I already purchased the T600 from Ebay, Pre-ordered the Removable weathered skin mask version from HT. Now all I need to do is return back to the US from Iraq and start playing with them - um, I mean displaying them.:banana

Thanks!
- Jason

Welcome. Hope you and your buddies make it home safe. We want to see pictures of your stuff once you get them. I really feel like Hot Toys is squeezing us for too much money this time. I won't need anything that's not in the movie.

Thank you!
I started collecting HT in April this year. My collection began with Dallas and Kane, then told myself - These are all I want to get. Then I went home for two weeks and opened the box and got a good look at the two figures. OMG! Now, I have almost all the Alien's and Predators available. Although, they are still in the shipping boxes back home waiting for me!! Now, my Terminator collection has begun....I wasn't even going to start collecting the Terminators until I saw some of the photos posted on this site. And now, just when I thought I was satisfied - up pops a new version. What to do?

Oh - and to comment on your last statement - I agree with you......"I really feel like Hot Toys is squeezing us for too much money this time. I won't need anything that's not in the movie."

However, when the "Special Uncut Unrated Director's Version" DVD is released and we see these T600's on screen blasting people, we will regret passing these up.....:banghead

Last edited:
Welcome to the boards, as the new guy your anitiation may begin.

Please post all your stuff to me so erm, I can check it out...... :lol

Thank you!
I started collecting HT in April this year. My collection began with Dallas and Kane, then told myself - These are all I want to get. Then I went home for two weeks and opened the box and got a good look at the two figures. OMG! Now, I have almost all the Alien's and Predators available. Although, they are still in the shipping boxes back home waiting for me!! Now, my Terminator collection has begun....I wasn't even going to start collecting the Terminators until I saw some of the photos posted on this site. And now, just when I thought I was satisfied - up pops a new version. What to do?

Oh - and to comment on your last statement - I agree with you......"I really feel like Hot Toys is squeezing us for too much money this time. I won't need anything that's not in the movie."

However, when the "Special Uncut Unrated Director's Version" DVD is released and we see these T600's on screen blasting people, we will regret passing these up.....:banghead

You got the bug!!! :lol

Be like Thrifty and me and get them all. That's the only way to go!

Hey, got any neat pics of camel spiders? :horror

Back