Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well April would be HK, with mid-late April to early May for places like Toys2 and Sideshow, unless you buy from HK on eBay, but you'll pay extra to do that.

Well April would be HK, with mid-late April to early May for places like Toys2 and Sideshow, unless you buy from HK on eBay, but you'll pay extra to do that.

Well she'll just have to buy me something else then :D & I'll buy this OR I could buy it for her birthday??? :angelsmil

Last edited:
Wake up Easter morning and find HT T2 Arnold in your basket instead of a chocolate bunny :lol

Lighting and angle changes everything.

0102-00315-003b4.jpg
18a.jpg

Though, his eyes do seem different. improvements?

Of course it's lighting, just look how washed out the skin tones and everything are in the one where people hated the eye color and the new HT shots.

Yep lets print those boxes and get this out Hot toys, It's only January & already I've got 3 big purchases happening 2 are Hottoys

From HT NL:

Ready to get the T-800 soon? The T-800 collectible figure is showcasing the newly sculpted body - thicker, taller and more muscular - highlighting the brand new body proportion! Just like Wolverine's and Alan "Dutch" Schaefer's, it implies new craftsmanship to make it more real-like to Arnold in the movie!

The new developed head also spotlights the strong facial expression (kitted eyebrow, eyes expression, wrinkles and skin texture) and hair development, which makes the collectible more detailed and look fiercer!

The full gear and accessories (including pistol, shotgun, black leather-like jacket and belt, sunglasses and roses) also add fun to the collectible. Don't wait! Pre-order starts now! He'll be back!

Maybe the hair squad would now like to comment profusely on the kitted eyebrows. :lol

Yep medicom's are displayed separate because they are too short HT because they are too good to be displayed with other figures

Yeah, they nailed this one.
No problems at this end.
Way to go HT!
(You guys still workin' on that Blade sculpt?:D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back