Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His wimpy little body could use HT's new body too, otherwise he'd look like a bobble-head terminator

7406.jpg

Overall, excellent. Likeness is almost a cross between T1 and T2 Schwarzenegger...clearly him, but a younger version almost with T2 hair....I dunno....

:confused: What? Try 3-4 months max. DX Batman was the only figure that ever took 6 months to release. There have been very rare cases where a release was delayed but nothing has ever taken longer that the typical 3-4 months.

Resident evil 4 leon took 8 months, and chris and wesker rpd versions are close to 8 months now too.

Incredible figure but as others have said, something rare in his hair.

For this reason I have made one of my habitual photoshop mods

What do you think guys? I think the hair would be more long in the up

0102-00315-003b4.jpg
4239743191_b988570c84_o.jpg

or maybe this mod with a very antagonistc look :rolleyes:

0102-00315-003b4.jpg
4239743139_0278d37a21_o.jpg

Not liking the ps, original looks cleaner.

I think the reason he looks a little younger is the lighting in those pics making some of the details in the skin harder to see.

I think that depends of the point of view and the scene but in front view

06721.jpg

this mod hair is more closer, if we consider this photo,...

4239743191_b988570c84_o.jpg

..than this other

0102-00315-003b4.jpg

take note, he's riding the motorcycle so the wind is brushing up the hair.

if HT is going to update the head sculpt i hope it looks like the ones below. :)

terminator2-blu-ray.jpg

terminator2_1024x768%5B1%5D.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if i'm getting this fig yet, as I told myself I only wanted one and i'd wait for a BD/Cyberdyne version. But it is looking awfully tempting.

And yeah, leave the hair for god's sake :lol

Yeah that is not a good look at all,i say leave the hair as it is,i don`t have any problem with it.

I'm sorry, but I find that ridiculous.

No, this is ridiculous :D

4239743139_0278d37a21_o.jpg

Maybe, but his hair is exactly the work from hot toys, no mine. I have only made grow a few micromilimeters in the pic. The way the hair is the way hot toys have thought. I think the problem all the hair is up when the hair of the side must change its inclination more down. Anyway, the premium format have the hair in this way and nobody complains about it

True. :D

That's the point though, it is not exactly how HT have done it, it has been shopped and I find it looks very odd. The hair looks perfectly fine to me as is. :peace

I means not in the my photoshop long hair , but in the way all the hair is ready up, including on the sides. I'm going to do another photoshop for see what I means.:D

I agree with Snake, the PS looks silly, the hair is fine. It has that look from the side because it's the very edge of the pointy strands as the hair is being spiked back and up. You'll never be able to get that effect spot on with sculpted hair, because the strands can't be that fine, otherwise, to make it noticeable like the PS, it looks plain goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back