Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the final product will look exactly like Linda and I'll temped to buy it. But after I open my RE5 Sheva figure and try to pose her... no more rubber arms for me. :sick

Well with Sarah, theres an easy solution just swap it with a female True Type. With Sheva's skin tone you don't have any options yet til they release AA Female true type

I'm sure the final product will look exactly like Linda and I'll temped to buy it. But after I open my RE5 Sheva figure and try to pose her... no more rubber arms for me. :sick

Well with Sarah, theres an easy solution just swap it with a female True Type.

I agree on the arms, I'm looking forward to a full set of pics hopefully demonstrating a good range of posability, hopefully we'll see some Tommy Richardson shots too. It'd be a real bummer if this figure couldn't get some good gun aiming poses with the body she's on. As for just swapping her onto a regular female TT, could be tough, this figure doesn't look chesty from this one pic, but the new TT's have some pretty big racks, you could fit the gear on I'm sure but she might look a bit strange as the Sideshow Sarah did with the super chest.

Looking good, glad to see sculpted hair. and based on the pic, should be able to pose just fine for gun firing.

Wow, that angle doesn't do the figure a lot of favors with that neck joint visible.

Still a great looking figure though.

Looks good. She can hold a pistol, but can she do the same convincingly with a rifle? Hope so.

T2SARAH.jpg

I love that they put emotion in her face, it's not too extreme, but it's got that determined to kill Dyson look, more focused than angry, now do a second head with a fierce Sarah look and hair down and we're golden.

Holy Crap. That looks so lifelike. Looks like she's about to break down and cry and yell ' shut up, shut up, shut up, its all you're fault '

Good job Hot Toys

I think this looks pretty awesome. Do like the use of emotion rather than a blank stare as well as sculpted hair. One of things that put me off silk spectre is that the hair never seemed to hang very naturally. If got enough spare after T-1000 then will hopefully pick this up for a trio of awesomeness on a shelf :rock

Really wanna see those official pics and specs

I'm glad a movie that really means a lot to me is getting Hot Toys full A game, all their figures these days are looking really sharp, I'm just really happy with what they're bringing to the table with this T2 line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back