• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys TDK, Watchmen, Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
MEGA BUMP!

Need some cash so HT is the first to go.

All have been briefly displayed (less than a month) and are back in boxes. All are complete.

Predator 1 Predator Excluisve - $350 OBO
TDK Joker V1. - $100
Silk Spectre - $100

Normally I do free shipping but I need the cash so shipping is NOT included in any prices. I will ship world wide though.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Dark Knight, Abe Sapien F/S

Ok gang, anything NOT pending by 7 PM is going to eBay. Paypal only, not looking for trades.

eBay didn't pan out. These guys are back. Added the P1 Predator. Can a mod update the title for me?

I sent you multiple PM's on the Batman about a month ago and never heard back from you; you put it as pending for a few days, but you didn't reply with any payment info, information, or even telling me to go pound sand.:dunno

I hear $250, $250! Do I hear $300?!

Seriously though guys, just basing this off the most recent ended auctions on eBay so I have an idea of my floor on the price.

Back