• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys t1000 MMS129

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one for sale. Asking $335 with shipping and fees included. Comes with shipper box. Mint and complete. No issues.

Sorry to necro the this thread but I thought maybe some of you could answer a question for me. I got a used T1000 recently and without inspecting liquid metal gunshot bobs i put them on for a day and when i went to take them off it was like he was covered in white gunk/dust. i looked at the bottom of them and there was what looked like dust all collected around the magnets. when i brushed it off with my finger and swished it around it was all metallic looking. Is that just corrosion or something? It looked like metal dust/shavings or something. They all have it on them and the bottom of the plastic has some residue. I looked up the pieces on ebay and they actually show the same crap on the bottom so I'm guessing this isn't uncommon.
I wiped mine down a bit but here's the image I found on ebay that showed the same thing.

286191013_617250580102883_2011922625267762037_n.png

Back