Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after waiting for about a month I finally received my replacement T-600 hand from HT. Now comes the hard part, replacing it. Hand came with no instructions, but by looking at it I think I got it figured out. Wish me luck.:eek:

2yw8ioo.jpg

2q321zl.jpg

It's pretty easy bro. I never read any of the T-600 instructions and I took one apart pretty quickly. Just match the small robs with the holes and stick it in. :lol

Hi everyone,
i'm probably getting a T600 this week end and i wondered something about the Weathered Rubber Skin ver.

I know that the clothes and mask can be removed
but does the gloves and boots come off?
To have a full endo only look.

I mostly like the endo look but if i can get both version with only one figure i'll go with the rubber skin version.

Thanks

Hi everyone,
i'm probably getting a T600 this week end and i wondered something about the Weathered Rubber Skin ver.

I mostly like the endo look but if i can get both version with only one figure i'll go with the rubber skin version.

Thanks

I only have the endo. But I don't think you can achieve both looks with the one figure. The gloves and boots are sculpted and can't be removed as far as I know.

Hi everyone,

Thanks

No, the gloves and boots are sculpted.

I only have the endo. But I don't think you can achieve both looks with the one figure. The gloves and boots are sculpted and can't be removed as far as I know.

Thats what i tought.
But earlier in this thread someone said it was better to get the rubber skin coz you could have the endo look too. I tought mybe they gave an extra pair of hand and feets.
Too good to be true ^^
Thanks for the confirmation guys ^^

Can i ask you how does your endo behave now that you have him for months? Any troubles that appeared?

Thats what i tought.
But earlier in this thread someone said it was better to get the rubber skin coz you could have the endo look too. I tought mybe they gave an extra pair of hand and feets.
Too good to be true ^^

Can i ask you how does your endo behave now that you have him for months? Any troubles that appeared?

Thanks

They may have just been reffering to being able to remove the mask and have the endo skull displayed :dunno

No trouble. My endo is sound! Can't think of a single thing wrong with it.:hi5:

Thanks guys.
I was getting a Arnold T800 this friday but the seller also got T600 in stock so i tought why not pick it up while at it ^^

Not really the place to ask that but does Hot Toys is gonna reissue a T800 endo?

Thanks guys.
I was getting a Arnold T800 this friday but the seller also got T600 in stock so i tought why not pick it up while at it ^^

Not really the place to ask that but does Hot Toys is gonna reissue a T800 endo?

I've heard mentions of it. But nothing in concrete. In some artical it was mentioned but I don't think people are sure if it was the writers hopes and dreams that they would re-do it, or if Hot Toys said they may. Either way I'm hoping they do, shall have to wait and see!

Thanks guys.

Just pick up the T:S T-700. Same thing only darker and considerably cheaper.

I was thinking about the T700 but i really dig the original look.
Terminator was the firstmovie i saw in the theatres and that endo obsessed me for years and still do ^^

Never bought one (was never satisfied by the mcfarlane nor neca too small not accurate enough) but i really liked the hot toys one from the pictures i saw.

I'm new to this 1/6 thing and i'm trying to catch up on some few items i missed.
Some of the hot toys items are really my dreams come true, i got a power loader recently pure geek bliss^^

NIIIIICE! Just won an auction for the T600 for $109 shipped! Man I'm stoked! I just got my John Connor from gohastings and was watching the T600 on there but with the current discount it would still be $130 or something.

Man, happy Father's Day to me....can't wait to get this guy!

NIIIIICE! Just won an auction for the T600 for $109 shipped! Man I'm stoked! I just got my John Connor from gohastings and was watching the T600 on there but with the current discount it would still be $130 or something.

Man, happy Father's Day to me....can't wait to get this guy!

Gohastings had T-700s also.

Gohastings had T-700s also.

Yeah thanks man I saw those. It doesn't really have a place (blasphemy to you hardcore Terminator collectors I know) in my collection though.

Space...it's always about space :gah:...well that and money :lol.

I have a couple of shelves I'm going to use for my Terminator 1/6 figures though and I now have 2 of the 5 I want off the list! Both for about $220! :yess:

The lineup will include John Connor 1st version w/final battle stand (done), T600 (done), T800 or Battle Damaged T800, Sarah Connor (SDCC version hopefully), and a T1000. Might just have to get a 1/6 motorcycle for Arnie too if I end up getting the first T800. Love that look.

Just got my T-600 from Razor's Edge Collectibles E-Store, and after leaving feedback (stupid me) I notice that the left's arm elbow joint is backwards.:gah: Where and who can I contact (if the seller doesn't) to get a replacement arm?

Just got my T-600 from Razor's Edge Collectibles E-Store, and after leaving feedback (stupid me) I notice that the left's arm elbow joint is backwards.:gah: Where and who can I contact (if the seller doesn't) to get a replacement arm?

Try Hot Toys directly I guess. Got a picture? Maybe we can help you fix it yourself?

just got my t-600 & t-700 off of Computron34 for a sweet deal. they are both sooo great . the detail is breathtaking. all i need now is that black t-800.

Back