Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN0013-4.jpg

Fixed. Also had to wipe the drool off his chin. ;)

Hmm... don't dig the T-600 as much as I thought I would. Think I will go ahead and cancel the nekkid and just keep the weathered version.

I wonder if all the rubber mask and concept versions are going to kill the regular version sales on eBay? Getting a couple 600s for around $120 or less sounds good to me.

That would be cool... I'm thinking at the very least having exclusives of all of these T-600 figures (2 weathered and 2 regular version exclusives) will probably keep the price down on the regular/standard version releases.

I just watched TS again on a bootleg DVD, and I have to admit, it's much better on the small screen. And again, clearly no such thing as a 700 in that movie. These 700s are just McG 800s now. And I just scored a Phased Plasma Pulse rifle in exchange for a Chopper Predator head repaint. Yeah!

I also picked up a 1/6 version of the Browning M2. It's the closest thing to the General Dynamics RSB-80 Phased Plasma Gun the other Franco Columbo T-800 used in T1. Just need to take it off the mount and lose the ammo belt, and it should look awesome.

Last edited:
for those of you with the t-700 and the t-800 how does the t-700 compare in person

equal? better? worse?

Hmm... don't dig the T-600 as much as I thought I would. Think I will go ahead and cancel the nekkid and just keep the weathered version.

I canceled mine, just not feeling it.

Right now I am leaning towards just getting John and Marcus.

Something just aint doing it for me with the endos :dunno

for those of you with the t-700 and the t-800 how does the t-700 compare in person

equal? better? worse?

Honestly, as a toy at least, I really like the 700s better than the 800s. More interesting to look at with the texture and darker metal finish. The 800 looks sorta plain next to 700s now, especially with that meh sliver paint. One of my 700s is going to look really good when I give it the rubber mask and clothes from a 600 figure and that Browning M2.

I canceled mine, just not feeling it.

Right now I am leaning towards just getting John and Marcus.

Something just aint doing it for me with the endos :dunno

I like the T-600s overall, sure in the Terminator series the design makes no sens, but still like the hulking nature of them. But for some reason the nekkid one just looks a little boring now.

I agree. I'm not feeling the nekkid one at all, or any of the Salvation endos (partly because I didn't dig the film). I only got the T-700 because I missed out on the T-800. I'm good for endos now. Just make something from T2 now dammit. I have T1 covered with a trio of customs from elvis1976. :rock :rock

Did u guys see this? From sideshow collectibles:

"Terminator Salvation - T-700 Premium Format Figure Prototype

This auction is for a one-of-a-kind treasure, a prototype created during the early development of product for Terminator Salvation. One early reference image shared with the Sideshow Creative team indicated that there would be 'stealth' style Terminator models in the film, with a dark chrome or black paint scheme.

The team created this prototype as a test for the appearance of a dark finish T-700 on the original Premium Format T-800 figure. Once more reference became available, it was decided that a T-700 Premium Format figure would require additional texturing and detailing, and additional development. This is the only T-700 prototype of this style in existence from Sideshow Collectibles..."

Hmmmm...some insight into the film-makers intentions, and also the ss reworking of the original T-800 :monkey1

It's on ebay right now!

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160352290361&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

definitely the T700s.. I cancelled mine as well after looking closely at the concepts, nice figure to have, but not for keeps.

Honestly, as a toy at least, I really like the 700s better than the 800s. More interesting to look at with the texture and darker metal finish. The 800 looks sorta plain next to 700s now, especially with that meh sliver paint. One of my 700s is going to look really good when I give it the rubber mask and clothes from a 600 figure and that Browning M2.

Well someone was doing mods for people awhile back, painting them silver and making a custom base. Who was it again? I need to look it up again. I was supposed to get one of my endos done but ran out of money. :lol

Did u guys see this? From sideshow collectibles:

"Terminator Salvation - T-700 Premium Format Figure Prototype

This auction is for a one-of-a-kind treasure, a prototype created during the early development of product for Terminator Salvation. One early reference image shared with the Sideshow Creative team indicated that there would be 'stealth' style Terminator models in the film, with a dark chrome or black paint scheme.

The team created this prototype as a test for the appearance of a dark finish T-700 on the original Premium Format T-800 figure. Once more reference became available, it was decided that a T-700 Premium Format figure would require additional texturing and detailing, and additional development. This is the only T-700 prototype of this style in existence from Sideshow Collectibles..."

Hmmmm...some insight into the film-makers intentions, and also the ss reworking of the original T-800 :monkey1

It's on ebay right now!

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160352290361&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Hm......not feeling it.

Back