Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's also printed in red on the corrugated iron fence......maybe they weren't allowed to use the Skynet logo for whatever reason? If it isn't meant to be a refence to Skynet, then it is pretty random to just bang an 'S' on everything.......

Skynet doesn't have a logo as far as I know. The Pyramid (if that's what you mean) was Cyberdyne's logo, and it would have gone away with the company after T2.

Skynet doesn't have a logo as far as I know.

Oh it does........remember the marketing campaign before the movie was released, how they made a Skynet website.......

skynet_logo-300x300.png

Maybe it's a number 5, and that car is simply 5 out of however many they have...

yea but to the left of the pic there appears to be a guard tower witht he same logo in color on it.

Never heard of that. That's a McG creation then, cause Camerson's Skynet didn't have a logo, and why would it, being that it was supposed to be a global defense system developed for Norad. McG treated Skynet like Skynet was the name of the research company instead of Cyberdyne or CRS. He's dumb.

Yeahhuh, that's what I'm talking about. Perfection, Kaijuboy! That is one bad motherfather right there. So, you have anymore chain guns?

Thanks for the compliments! :) And unfortunately no more chainguns in my possession, but I dont figure they'd be too hard to get a hold of online.

Never heard of that. That's a McG creation then, cause Camerson's Skynet didn't have a logo, and why would it, being that it was supposed to be a global defense system developed for Norad. McG treated Skynet like Skynet was the name of the research company instead of Cyberdyne or CRS. He's dumb.

Well, it wouldn't be the only thing he's done that conflicts with prior movies, or contradicts itself........

They have little links that list their early developments such as the 'Search And Rescue Bot', 'Aquatic Workbot' - machines that were designed to help troops in war. The site also has testimonials from staffers and people who use them - it's kinda cool, cute & lame at the same time...........

They have little links that list their early developments such as the 'Search And Rescue Bot', 'Aquatic Workbot' - machines that were designed to help troops in war. The site also has testimonials from staffers and people who use them - it's kinda cool, cute & lame at the same time...........

Search and Rescue Bot??? God, I hate McG.

"All you (Cyberdyne, or men in general) know how to create is death and destruction." -Sarah Connor T2.

I Just send E-mail to HT ask about McG Figure. Waiting for respond.

mcg.png

What for? To burn in effigy?

SkynetResearch.com is the dumbest POS I have ever seen. Everything is named after Skynet as though that is the company name. That goes against everything that came before.

And what the hell is this: https://skynetresearch.com/robot-community/
Research Enhancement Module Model 101? It's an f'ing remote control tank with a blinking light on it. Wonder why Cameron didn't think of cool stuff like this when he first dreamt up the Terminator story...

Oh yeah, cause it's stupid.

Please, God, take my favorite story out of the hands of this retard!

:lol Heh heh, it IS pretty funny, and sad :monkey2 at the same time......kinda feels like McG walked up to Cameron's house and took a large crap on his lawn.......

That entire site is dumb.

As for the MCG figure, I'd buy it just to swap the head and have a generic resistance fighter.

:lol Heh heh, it IS pretty funny, and sad :monkey2 at the same time......kinda feels like McG walked up to Cameron's house and took a large crap on his lawn.......

:rotfl

That entire site is dumb.

As for the MCG figure, I'd buy it just to swap the head and have a generic resistance fighter.

That would be all right. Then I could eat the head just so I could poop it out later as a personal tribute to what McG has done to the Terminator franchise.

:rotfl

That would be all right. Then I could eat the head just so I could poop it out later as a personal tribute to what McG has done to the Terminator franchise.

Welcome to my world.
After ALIEN3, people have crapped all over the alien saga.

Oh well, it's good for a generic action/sci-fi film; but as for a good Terminator film, well I think you're never gonna find another one, unless Jimmy decides to give it another go - which I doubt.......

F it. I'll just have to write the trilogy follow up that should have followed Terminator '84, and beat down Hollywood's door with it. Believe me, I get what made T1 legendary. It aint action, and it aint big budget. It's character and plausibility. I've been dreaming it forever, waiting for somebody to get it right. Guess it will just have to be me. Lets see if those screenwriting classes I took in college pay off for all of us.

Back