1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is okay you just hate the character and the film, the sculpt is soo much better than TLJ's figure. I joined this chat to get information and i only found a pair of angry monkeys.

Love the character but not spending $300 for a figure with an "okay" headsculpt.

The sculpt is okay you just hate the character and the film, the sculpt is soo much better than TLJ's figure. I joined this chat to get information and i only found a pair of angry monkeys.

Eating school canteen food back in the day was soo much better than eating nothing at all. Doesnt mean it was good though.

Hey jye and khev have feelings too :lol

39E19646-FDF4-460D-8125-56FD58F09452.jpeg

Love the character but not spending $300 for a figure with an "okay" headsculpt.

Same here.

Besides the sculpt and the seamless arms, I also think the outfit looks a bit big and bulky especially around the neck and shoulders.

But who knows? Maybe it'll "look better in hand". Looking forward to seeing some real life photos and unboxing vids.

Nice I actually like it. Might be one of those better in hand figs since the other pics def made it look terrible.

It still looks off to me even in that IG pic. Although at least with the lens distortion the ears don't stick out quite as much. Lol

Anyway, looking forward to seeing Reagan's review hopefully today sometime.

Is her staff saber add on just a hilt or does it have a translucent yellow attached piece :dunno

That’s a huge improvement over the proto sculpt. Props to HT for that. I think it’s a good sculpt of Daisy scowling but not the look I think of for her which is probably why it doesn’t appear as accurate as it should.

d26a9623905a69e6f4c4c21e67bb6b5d.jpg

af1c16490c05ce7198849f61080eb0f1.jpg

d53e37bd25796504a3c408b7bbc35d48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What they should?ve done is give her a gritted teeth mouth with this intense look as a separate hs ..then I think it would be spot on Rey. The problem is they gave her an intense look with her eyes but her mouth is too bland :lecture

It seemed like Daisy always gritted her teeth when Rey was intense

If they went for closed mouth they should’ve made her eyes and brow softer

Back