1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see an option for double box there.

kIyZObm.png

They've offered it as a service for a while but I was surprised to see it as an option when ordering recently.

And they had the nerve to try to tell me (and others) that the shipper box is not part of the packaging when I got a figure a few months ago without one. Why would you offer a $10 service to protect that shipper if it weren't important?

Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Duplicate. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its not on their site. You reach out on messenger or can call. I messaged them and they do it automatically now to my account.

Keep in mind though, not all shippers can be double boxed. QS Vader for example they werent able to do it for.

I wasn't a big fan of the Sequel Trilogy but I liked Rey enough that had they captured her likeness really well I would've gotten a figure. Unfortunately, I feel like all their attempts were duds.

I wasn't a big fan of the Sequel Trilogy but I liked Rey enough that had they captured her likeness really well I would've gotten a figure. Unfortunately, I feel like all their attempts were duds.

I thought the Last Jedi sculpt of Rey was decent.

Saw someone make a Jaina custom with Rey's TLJ sculpt. Actually looked pretty cool.

Anyway... hope we at least see more pics of the sculpt. I remember someone did an "angry Rey" sculpt awhile back that was really good.
If someone made a better TROS Rey sculpt and a Ben Solo sculpt I'm sure they'd make bank. Really just need a better headsculpt to make an easy Ben custom.

I really hope that they reworked the sculpt to make it look like Daisy Ridley. I want to want this figure, but I think they might have already given us the best Daisy Ridley likeness we are gonna get in TFA Rey.

Saw someone make a Jaina custom with Rey's TLJ sculpt. Actually looked pretty cool.

Anyway... hope we at least see more pics of the sculpt. I remember someone did an "angry Rey" sculpt awhile back that was really good.
If someone made a better TROS Rey sculpt and a Ben Solo sculpt I'm sure they'd make bank. Really just need a better headsculpt to make an easy Ben custom.

Where did you see the Jaina custom? Currently attempting to do one myself.

The final product pics for Kylo were revealed today, Rey should be next

If they went through the (arguably unnecessary) trouble to tweak Kylo Ren as much as they did, it would stand to reason they would do the same for Rey. But who knows. I'm hopeful for a better head and the yellow lightsaber.

If they went through the (arguably unnecessary) trouble to tweak Kylo Ren as much as they did, it would stand to reason they would do the same for Rey. But who knows. I'm hopeful for a better head and the yellow lightsaber.

I just wish they changed his cape since it?s supposed to drape down his back not his chest/shoulders

I just wish they changed his cape since it?s supposed to drape down his back not his chest/shoulders

I can see what you mean. It looks like the placement is the same as the The Last Jedi figure, so they probably just left the magnets in the same part of the costume.

Back