1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?ve had this ordered since seeing the movie in theaters. But I?m still trying to figure how I want my one sequel trilogy shelf to be. I have TFA Rey & TLJ BB-8 currently. But may grab RoS Kylo and finish it out. Only other one I?m interested in is a jet trooper since I enjoy that scene. Just hate to overpay on him. :lol

Hot toys must include the yellow lightsaber, i hope they give us the surprise in the final product pictures or i'll be very disappointed.

I?ve had this ordered since seeing the movie in theaters. But I?m still trying to figure how I want my one sequel trilogy shelf to be. I have TFA Rey & TLJ BB-8 currently. But may grab RoS Kylo and finish it out. Only other one I?m interested in is a jet trooper since I enjoy that scene. Just hate to overpay on him. :lol

I want Finn, Poe, Dark Rey, Palpatine, and the KoR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a big fan of the ST, but man those movies are going to feel like such a distant memory by the time this figure comes out.

Unless it gets delayed again, I think we can expect it in April/May

Unless it gets delayed again, I think we can expect it in April/May

HT have a lot of catching up to do - everything from Hellboy to the rest of the Endgame figures to Mysterio and the other FFH before they even get to the episode 9 figures.

The list doesn't look up-to-date. Solo Maul appears as not released in HK. I suppose there are more.

I’d really like them to add both Leia’s hilt and her hilt from the end of the film. Although perhaps someone could make them for us? I know it wouldn’t be accurate but I’d like to set her up with Palpatine and his lightning with her doing the crossed sabers. I’m sure some of the people who make accessories on this forum could do the two hilts :clap

I’d really like them to add both Leia’s hilt and her hilt from the end of the film. Although perhaps someone could make them for us? I know it wouldn’t be accurate but I’d like to set her up with Palpatine and his lightning with her doing the crossed sabers. I’m sure some of the people who make accessories on this forum could do the two hilts :clap

I'm sure one way or another we'll be able to get those hilts. 3D printing has been such an awesome benefit to this hobby.
I'm waiting/hoping to see if they update the sculpt.

I like this outfit for her and would like to pick it up, but the sculpt looks super off to me. I guess worst case scenario I can put the TFA sculpt on her but it wouldn't be the same :p lol

I guess worst case scenario I can put the TFA sculpt on her but it wouldn't be the same :p lol

I tried swapping out her TFA head for her TLJ head but the skin tones were so different it looked super weird, and I can only imagine this would be the same case for this figure. She's very tan in TFA.

I'm sure one way or another we'll be able to get those hilts. 3D printing has been such an awesome benefit to this hobby.
I'm waiting/hoping to see if they update the sculpt.

I like this outfit for her and would like to pick it up, but the sculpt looks super off to me. I guess worst case scenario I can put the TFA sculpt on her but it wouldn't be the same :p lol

I?m hoping the same thing. The likeness is just so far off from the other sculpts they did. I don?t know what happened with this one, but I can?t see Daisy in it at all. And I like the outfit too. Even the Kylo sculpt just doesn?t do it for me for this one either. But yeah, I?m also holding out and waiting to see how the sculpt ends up. On a separate note, does anyone know what the cost for double boxing is at Sideshow? I just noticed the option and it says ?extra cost? but they don?t tell you. I?m elated they finally offer the option, but with the way SS does things I can only imagine a ridiculous cost.

I?m hoping the same thing. The likeness is just so far off from the other sculpts they did. I don?t know what happened with this one, but I can?t see Daisy in it at all. And I like the outfit too. Even the Kylo sculpt just doesn?t do it for me for this one either. But yeah, I?m also holding out and waiting to see how the sculpt ends up. On a separate note, does anyone know what the cost for double boxing is at Sideshow? I just noticed the option and it says ?extra cost? but they don?t tell you. I?m elated they finally offer the option, but with the way SS does things I can only imagine a ridiculous cost.

$10.
I've been getting mine double boxed since 2014. So it's not a thing they just got around to offering. You only need to ask them.

Back