1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i hope 3rd party if nothing else.

I've seen an unpainted 1/6 head on eBay, but without the clothing it's basically worthless. I get it's not nearly as popular as Marvel in China, but I don't get why third parties tackle all these random ass properties instead of Star Wars.

I've seen an unpainted 1/6 head on eBay, but without the clothing it's basically worthless. I get it's not nearly as popular as Marvel in China, but I don't get why third parties tackle all these random ass properties instead of Star Wars.

just gotta kitbash. Phicen makes some great bodies, look into those, then all you need is that dude in the gi joe forum who makes all the clothes to whip something up

It's happening!!!!! Kuiil on Blurrg official! What a glorious day!
42aafdb3ae02873eef100947232a0272.gif

Looks like he might not be available individually. No matter. I'm in for two.

Those sneaky hucksters at HT show the swaddled Grogu in the product pics, but he isn't included. Now I have to buy that damn Grogu pack too.

************ YEAH!

So glad he’s coming! I’m almost surprised he’s offered by himself lol, and that there doesn’t even seem to be anything exclusive to the Blurrg set. Awesome! I am going to get him and the Blurrg and be good with one of them. Can’t wait!

No specs list as such, but a lot of blurb... or blurrb.

Hot Toys, which specializes in making all kinds of high-end collection doll products with the ultimate reduction of doll craftsmanship, is 100% loyal to the album settings to restore Kuiil's pocket-sized body proportions. It has created a new model with a height of about 24.5cm and more than 20 movable joints. The extremely high movable special body allows the small Kuiil to restore the dynamics of the Kuiil mount Blurrg. The face sculpture is made with ingenious craftsmanship that looks very like a real Kuiil. The wrinkled skin and gray hair are meticulously carved. The mouth is equipped with movable joints to adjust the opening angle appropriately. The head wears a brown headgear and goggles. The production is absolutely rigorous. . In terms of clothing, it includes: a dark green long-sleeved top, a brown tank top, a brown neckerchief with a silk-screen pattern, a pair of brown trousers and a pair of brown short boots; and the equipment and accessories will be attached There is a brown backpack with imitation leather texture (magnetically affixed to the back of the doll), an equipment belt, an anesthesia gun, an anesthesia bullet, a welding machine, a feeding tube, multiple pairs of gloved palms and people Even the floor.

"I have spoken."

A vapor farmer on Arvala-7, Kuiil came to seek peace in an out of the way world, which is now being trespassed upon by criminals and mercenaries. He has worked a lifetime to be free of servitude, and offers valuable skills for those willing to meet his price.

Further expanding on The Mandalorian collectible series, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce the widely anticipated 1/6th scale collectible figure of Kuiil!

The collectible figure features newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, outfit with highly detailed tailoring, a rifle with tranquilizer dart, a pair of goggles, a backpack, a bucket, and a themed display stand!

Don't miss out on the opportunity to add this beloved character to your collection!

Hot Toys is good at making all kinds of high-end collection doll products with the ultimate reduction of puppet craftsmanship. Before the launch of the Galaxy The contractor of the empire, now a freeman Ugnaught Kuiil 1:6 scale collection figure and the behemoth Blurrg 1:6 scale suit combination. Hot Toys, which specializes in making all kinds of high-end collection doll products with the ultimate reduction of doll craftsmanship, is 100% loyal to the album settings to restore Kuiil's pocket-sized body proportions, and has created a new model with a height of about 24.5cm and more than 20 movable joints. The extremely high movable special body allows the small Kuiil to restore the dynamics of the Kuiil mount Blurrg. The face sculpture is made with ingenious craftsmanship that looks very like a real Kuiil. The wrinkled skin and gray hair are meticulously carved. The mouth is equipped with movable joints to adjust the opening angle appropriately. The head wears a brown headgear and goggles. The production is absolutely rigorous. . In terms of clothing, it includes: a dark green long-sleeved top, a brown tank top, a brown neckerchief with a silk-screen pattern, a pair of brown trousers and a pair of brown short boots; and the equipment and accessories will be attached There is a brown backpack with imitation leather texture (magnetically affixed to the back of the doll), an equipment belt, an anesthesia gun, an anesthesia bullet, a welding machine, a feeding tube, multiple pairs of gloved palms and people Even the floor.

The giant creature Blurrg in the suit is a 1:6 scale collection, 60cm long and 37cm high, with claw-shaped arms and feet equipped with movable joints, riding saddles and leather-like belts attached to the body. , And at the same time delicately restore Blurrg's gray-green skin and dark markings, a pair of big black eyes and irregular sharp teeth on the upper and lower jaws of the mouth, etc. It is worth mentioning that it is equipped with a desert-like stone design platform to make the whole set The integrity of the treasures has improved a lot.

At the same time, a single-pack version of the first season of "The Mandalorian" Kuiil 1:6 scale collection doll is also available for fans to order.

"The blurrgs will join me as well. I have spoken."

Kuiil the Ugnaught is a widely beloved character in the highly acclaimed The Mandalorian live-action series. Originally came to seek peace in an out of the way world on Arvala-7, Kuiil helped the Mandalorian in many ways by teaching him to ride a blurrg , repairing the Razor Crest, and protecting young GroguTM with his life.

Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to present a 1/6th scale collectible set featuring the greatly anticipated Kuiil and his Blurrg from The Mandalorian!

The Kuiil collectible figure features newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, outfit with highly detailed tailoring, a rifle with tranquilizer dart, a pair of goggles, a backpack, a bucket, and a themed display base!

The highly-accurate Blurrg stands at approximately 37cm tall (43cm with base) and 60cm in length. It features highly detailed head and body, articulated arms, a saddle, and a rocky theme display stand!

This magnificent 1/6th scale collectible set of Kuiil and Blurrg will surely be a great highlight in any Star Wars collection!

Kuiil with a movable mouth - I hope it's not rubber like their 1/1 Grogu.

Hmm, I'm still undecided if I really need this... but if I do then the Kuiil and Blurrg set seems like the only way to go, as they just look absolutely perfect together.

193546717_10158052588567344_3387555586742404336_n.jpg

Back