1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1125x682_previewbanner_902806_HTSandtrooperSgt.jpg

n e v e r f o r g e t

Did the orange one hang around for a while before selling out?

Not that I recall. Many of us bought up more than 1 just to army build. Stormies, Sandies, Snowies, Scouts they all sell, who doesn't want imperial troops?!

TBH I don't know why Sergeant and the Corporal didn't follow closely behind the Squad Leader... everyone thought for sure slam dunk... especially seeing the teaser pics coming in from cons... but yet here we are, all these years later....

Not that I recall. Many of us bought up more than 1 just to army build. Stormies, Sandies, Snowies, Scouts they all sell, who doesn't want imperial troops?!

TBH I don't know why Sergeant and the Corporal didn't follow closely behind the Squad Leader... everyone thought for sure slam dunk... especially seeing the teaser pics coming in from cons... but yet here we are, all these years later....

Season 3 of The Mandalorian better see some more snow/ice planets (Icy planet in S1, E1) so we get another shot at the Snowtroopers. At least there's not a Rogue One Disney eyed version of those.

Talking about sandtroopers, anyone interested in selling a Sideshow desert detachment, or “look sir, droids”, figure? Hot Toys seem to have thrown theirs into the bin, aka Howards collection. :/

Finally preordered the Blurrg with one of those coupons. Not sure if it helps or hurts Kuiil's preorder chances honestly...

Too bad HT dropped the sand-ball with these.

I'll be honest in saying that I'm quite happy to still have all three of my Sideshow Sandtroopers and while not perfect, they do a fantastic job of representing the trio.

View attachment 513976

Yes the sideshow ones are fantastic. I did let mine go in favor of buying two HT squad leaders. But I do miss them. They were a little finicky to pose with the backpacks and joints, but all three together were a sight to behold

talking about sandtroopers, anyone interested in selling a sideshow desert detachment, or ?look sir, droids?, figure? Hot toys seem to have thrown theirs into the bin, aka howards collection. :/

never... Lose... Hope.....

Hot toys figures are built on hope

And this is the helmet we need as well.

These latest releases with the Rogue One helmets just don't look right to my eye. My OT Sandtroopers are my favourite, mainly due to the bucket.

So cool.

I still need to paint one of the Pauldrons white, but I like the orange too.

This x1000000

I have two oranges, I've thought about painting, but honestly for like $15, might as well buy one of these 12" cheap sergeant sandtroopers to use the pauldron and then the cheap trooper can lay on the ground as rebel fodder lol

This x1000000

I have two oranges, I've thought about painting, but honestly for like $15, might as well buy one of these 12" cheap sergeant sandtroopers to use the pauldron and then the cheap trooper can lay on the ground as rebel fodder lol

Damn, a lot of people trying to offload those ! But good idea.

I have a couple of Rogue One Kenner troopers. They're actually not that bad to stand in the background.

Back