1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet pic, Link! Love the angle, and the lighting on R2. Luke looks great there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2ac3728f388b3b4e816352c563746777.plist

Just unpacked this figure. Anyone have tips on how to swap the R arm out for the LED arm? It seems very tight on my figure and I am afraid of snapping the arm if I apply more pressure.

Just unpacked this figure. Anyone have tips on how to swap the R arm out for the LED arm? It seems very tight on my figure and I am afraid of snapping the arm if I apply more pressure.

Mine was a MF. I got a set of pliers and wrapped a towel around the arm and got it off that way. Prior to that the forearm actually came off so I had the arm peg to pull on.

A while ago I saw those Asian guys simply bend the arm in the opposite direction to the normal way it would bend. As it cant bend backwards it works like a lever to pop it out of the upper arm. I've done it several times myself. Seems to work fine.

But I guess go carefully on your first time. I assume they are all the same ??

I cant show you on this fig not having it but I can show you on a different fig if you like

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Received mine today and I think he looks great. It's kind of a basic figure, but it does what it needs to do. The hair does seem a bit too dark and uniformly brown in hand though, so I'll probably vary it up some more. As well as fill in some of his wrinkles and weather the belt.

A few quick shots:

20191106_191523 (2).jpg

20191106_192137 (3).jpg

20191106_191911 (2).jpg

20191106_192310 (2).jpg

20191106_191717 (2).jpg

Regardless of that fan-made film's performance, figure itself look astonishing. If I were about to get this figure (which I wouldnt) , I would definitely throw him his original green saber, instead of Anakin's one.

However, I just cannot shake this image out of my head everytime I look at the base.
1kem_vani_dau.jpg

Received mine today and I think he looks great. It's kind of a basic figure, but it does what it needs to do. The hair does seem a bit too dark and uniformly brown in hand though, so I'll probably vary it up some more. As well as fill in some of his wrinkles and weather the belt.

A few quick shots:

View attachment 470254

View attachment 470255

View attachment 470256

View attachment 470257

View attachment 470258

Great posing!!!!! I have been messing with mine and I thought I had a pose I liked but now I'm going to steal yours.
Here is mine:
581d0c67e81c64d327385b3be77493b2.jpg
d959c162b40be5c1d41b2128f9fbbf69.jpg

That pose works great too.

And wow, it looks to me like this figure just completely blows away the TFA one.

I like them both for what they represent about Luke. TFA Luke definitely could use a better sculpt and the gold in his hair is bothersome. Crait Luke, as you said, also has a bit of flat color for his hair and beard.
I will agree Crait Luke is the one I want on my shelf representing Jedi Master Skywalker.

Looks like a great figure. Though semi-problematic for some, I really like the wire in the bottom of the robe, makes for awesome posing. Love all the pics Dave and Cereal.

Might have to pick this guy up to complete my TLJ shelf after all :eek:

A few quick shots:

View attachment 470254

View attachment 470255

View attachment 470256

View attachment 470257

View attachment 470258

As always, great posing. :clap

Does the sculpt look better in hand though than it does in that third image? In that third image it looks a bit soft, where I’m getting some RotS Obi-Wan and John Wick vibes from it.

Yeah from a normal viewing distance and under most light it does appear pretty soft in hand like that, and like he's been pretty heavily botoxed. :D

Although for me the likeness still feels distinctive enough, and less generic than the Wick and Obi sculpts, where I have to struggle a bit more to see the actors. And after all Hamill did look kinda weird in that scene with the dark hair and beard.

That pose works great too.

And wow, it looks to me like this figure just completely blows away the TFA one.

My only complaint with Crait is his hair and beard. Its so dark even tho it should have a lot of grey in it

Back