Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just the first sale of 12 days of Christmas, it will be a different sale tomorrow. Maybe they'll do some pre order sales?

How many of us picked up the 2 pack stormtrooper for regular price just recently? Lol They must have received a lot of that product because they have sold stacks of them.

I wanna pick up Chewie and Han, but it's still a lot of money to drop and considering they upped the prices a lot after they came into stock, they don't end up being that much cheaper than it was when on pre order.

Still I'm struggling with all the releases this year. There's just been so many recently and now that they're selling out quicker if you don't buy now, you'll pay down the line.

They never do sales on PO's.

My Chewy purchase got me enough pennies to get $50 off my next order, so it made grabbing him an even better deal.

And I'm always a little suspicious they hold back some new items until after sales are over. They do get stuff later, but there's a few there that should be now in-stock but aren't.

My Chewy purchase got me enough pennies to get $50 off my next order, so it made grabbing him an even better deal.

And I'm always a little suspicious they hold back some new items until after sales are over. They do get stuff later, but there's a few there that should be now in-stock but aren't.
Yeah I was surprised they sold out of the Han/Chewie pack already. It wouldn't surprise me that it will go back into stock after like the Stormtroopers did after the last sale.

Yeah I was surprised they sold out of the Han/Chewie pack already. It wouldn't surprise me that it will go back into stock after like the Stormtroopers did after the last sale.

l would bet it will. I had that set in the cart on and off for a few weeks checking the number they had in stock, I grabbed the last in stock on today just to be safe and with the price it was a no brainer. It was dropped from 30 some pieces to less than 10 for the sale today, unless someone bought like 20 of them.

Maybe they're holding some stuff back seeing as this is a 12 day sale and they will do different sales everyday. Not much good if all the good stuff is gone the first day lol

I may wait until PC has Vader in stock and jump on it if it goes on sale. You know they ordered a ton. It's already a good price for the pre-order, do they raise the prices when items come in stock?

Nice! Damn, PC has had some amazing sales recently. Glad you were able to take advantage, momaw.

Dammit. I just bought the two pack a week ago at their full price.

McCTpH_E.jpg

Dammit.

I may wait until PC has Vader in stock and jump on it if it goes on sale. You know they ordered a ton. It's already a good price for the pre-order, do they raise the prices when items come in stock?

Yes they do. I used two $50 off penny level for Leia and Vader from them Glad I was able to replenish with today's sales.

That sucks. Grumpy cat is more grumpy than normal. :lol

Dammit. I just bought the two pack a week ago at their full price.

View attachment 225772

Dammit.

Yes they do. I used two $50 off penny level for Leia and Vader from them Glad I was able to replenish with today's sales.

You can use the pennies on pre-order? I have 1,000 pennies but think I need 1,500 to get the $50, right?

I should buy the Stormie two pack just to get the extra pennies to put toward Vader. :lol

Wouldn't you always hold back some of your best stuff on countdown sales, so we spend up on everything we don't want first?

They used to. I got quite a few things on preorder at the sale prices. Last year's May Fourth saw the end to that and it's not been available on preorder since. Best one I got was the R2/3PO PF on preorder during the 2012 12 Days sale.

l would bet it will. I had that set in the cart on and off for a few weeks checking the number they had in stock, I grabbed the last in stock on today just to be safe and with the price it was a no brainer. It was dropped from 30 some pieces to less than 10 for the sale today, unless someone bought like 20 of them.

How do you check stock levels at PC?

You can use the pennies on pre-order? I have 1,000 pennies but think I need 1,500 to get the $50, right?

I should buy the Stormie two pack just to get the extra pennies to put toward Vader. :lol

Sure can spend pennies on PO's. 1500 is $50, but if you're spending a lot in one go 2000 is 10% off.

The 12 Days PC sale does go for 12 days obviously, but from here on out it will be theme specific and if history is anything to go by, this 20% will be the max discount. Expect a Hot Toys day at 10% and a Star Wars day at 20%. Doubt they'll get any stock not out today before then though so day 1 20% is likely the best we'll see.

Anyway, Hot Toys Stormtroopers...

The last Stormtrooper 2 pack I bought I used $50 of pennies on and still paid about $30 more than this pack. This brings the regular trooper count to 6 (4 tall, 2 short) with 1 Spacetrooper and the Sandtrooper still to come (and the variants). Is this how it started with Candaclone? Think this means I'll officially pass on the Stormtrooper disguise Luke and Han and use this second two pack to represent that with Chewie prisoner if the mood takes me.

They used to. I got quite a few things on preorder at the sale prices. Last year's May Fourth saw the end to that and it's not been available on preorder since. Best one I got was the R2/3PO PF on preorder during the 2012 12 Days sale.

How do you check stock levels at PC?

Sure can spend pennies on PO's. 1500 is $50, but if you're spending a lot in one go 2000 is 10% off.

The 12 Days PC sale does go for 12 days obviously, but from here on out it will be theme specific and if history is anything to go by, this 20% will be the max discount. Expect a Hot Toys day at 10% and a Star Wars day at 20%. Doubt they'll get any stock not out today before then though so day 1 20% is likely the best we'll see.

Anyway, Hot Toys Stormtroopers...

The last Stormtrooper 2 pack I bought I used $50 of pennies on and still paid about $30 more than this pack. This brings the regular trooper count to 6 (4 tall, 2 short) with 1 Spacetrooper and the Sandtrooper still to come (and the variants). Is this how it started with Candaclone? Think this means I'll officially pass on the Stormtrooper disguise Luke and Han and use this second two pack to represent that with Chewie prisoner if the mood takes me.

Yeah, you gotta watch it. It may be "20% off!" or "I got a great deal!" but $400 is $400.:lol

I got two Chewies because I really want a ESB (with 3PO backpack) and a ROTJ with Boussh, and I've gotten good deals but I've still spent $$$ on them.

Just a question for those in the US who previously ordered from Popcultcha, if you order two HT figures from Popcultcha, do they put them both in a larger shipping box or do they just wrap them both together in brown paper and ship it? Thanks.

Back