Hot toys Star Wars ROTJ Luke Skywalker (speculation thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still pleased with my sideshow/hot toys/hasbro bash. When the new one is released i'll be ordering it.
I added a blue saber arm from HT Ben to pay homage to the 80's vintage Jedi Knight Luke figure that came packaged with the blue saber variant. I do realize the saber hilt is not correct, but they were similar looking.

View attachment 241075

wow. I did not know about the blue ROTJ sabre, so that colour is a bit painful for me to watch... especially on such a great kitbash. Looks awesome!! best Endor Luke I've seen!!

I would like to give Hot Toys more money for a ROTJ Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight.

I'm still pleased with my sideshow/hot toys/hasbro bash. When the new one is released i'll be ordering it.
I added a blue saber arm from HT Ben to pay homage to the 80's vintage Jedi Knight Luke figure that came packaged with the blue saber variant. I do realize the saber hilt is not correct, but they were similar looking.

With a repaint even the Hasbro Luke Jedi head is pretty decent. I have it on a new body with SSC cloak and belt and it's a nice placeholder until the HT one drops.

I would like to give Hot Toys more money for a ROTJ Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight.

Mafia-Money-33328.jpg

I would like to see that repaint, Talibane.

I wonder if they'll include accessories from deleted scenes - lightsaber hilt that can be assembled and sandstorm gear?

I would like to see that repaint, Talibane.

I wonder if they'll include accessories from deleted scenes - lightsaber hilt that can be assembled and sandstorm gear?

SSC cloak, hands and belt/saber, parts bin body, Hasbro pistol/outfit/head/boots. He stands in the dark of the Jabba's palace dio facing off with some Gammys, so he's not really visible from up close.

I never did hit the face with Tamiya flat clear - looks like it needs a few dabs.

luke_zpsav7znm1n.png

SSC cloak, hands and belt/saber, parts bin body, Hasbro pistol/outfit/head/boots. He stands in the dark of the Jabba's palace dio facing off with some Gammys, so he's not really visible from up close.

I never did hit the face with Tamiya flat clear - looks like it needs a few dabs.

luke_zpsav7znm1n.png

tumblr_ncqzihcHU71sl21koo1_500.gif

Looks good! :clap

Here's my very light bash of Jedi/ ROTJ Luke. I'm pretty happy with it other than really wanting a cathode saber. I would like to see what HT could do though.
c419e1e7bce6afa2f3ae459c67b72d79.jpg
46f791f25a6a0af87205a1bb1f86d14c.jpg
3e6c0a4d706ba6432ec73d38d0b8e4ee.jpg
a88f15486ff946e5fbb106d61f186192.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

hello guys im also gonna share some pictures from the custom ROTJ Luke i have. i really hope HT will make a RTOJ and a Anakin from Ep 3(maybe a exclusive with ep 2 head and a normal arm LOL) here it goes hope you guys like it.Im using sideshow clothes,custom boots with Hot toys slim body also use cloak and tabards from medicom.
View attachment 247183View attachment 247184rtoj.jpg

luke_zpsav7znm1n.png

That looks pretty great for a mass-produced figure, love the work you put into it.

hello guys im also gonna share some pictures from the custom ROTJ Luke i have. i really hope HT will make a RTOJ and a Anakin from Ep 3(maybe a exclusive with ep 2 head and a normal arm LOL) here it goes hope you guys like it.Im using sideshow clothes,custom boots with Hot toys slim body also use cloak and tabards from medicom.
View attachment 247183View attachment 247184View attachment 247186

Looks good, although I always think the medicom outfit fits better. I wonder where the ROTJ hair for that knock off sculpt came from?

I hope HT DON'T do that hair, it looks way too neat, but something more like the Sarlacc battle hair.

View attachment 247183View attachment 247184View attachment 247186

That looks awesome. Well done! :clap

When I think of RotJ Luke, his consummate RotJ look to me is how he looked in the climactic duel with Darth Vader at the end.

has anyone tried the new Hot Toys Ep. IV Luke farmboy belt on this look?

I thought maybe it looks better than the black Sideshow belt, even if it's totally innacurate...

Looks good, although I always think the medicom outfit fits better. I wonder where the ROTJ hair for that knock off sculpt came from?

I hope HT DON'T do that hair, it looks way too neat, but something more like the Sarlacc battle hair.

many thanks man. i have the medicom outfit as well but i think the belt fit better with the sideshow. im not that happy with the velcro used on that clothes , but the quality is superb on medicom also. about the hair piece i will post the link for you.thanks!
Custom ! Luke Skywalker jedi movable eyes 2.0 Star Wars 1/6 head | eBay

That looks awesome. Well done! :clap

When I think of RotJ Luke, his consummate RotJ look to me is how he looked in the climactic duel with Darth Vader at the end.

thanks man!! and man spot on , i did this pose thinking on that scene lol. i need a Vader now. only have as Anakin still

Father and son , thats my idea to display but im not sure if i get the HT or sideshow deluxe Vader. please share your opinions !
Luke2.jpg

Father and son , thats my idea to display but im not sure if i get the HT or sideshow deluxe Vader. please share your opinions !
View attachment 247352

I don't have the Sideshow but everything I've read suggests the HT is better; and I do have the HT and its awesome. If HT make a ROTJ down the line I'm sure you could sell the ANH one and not lose any money.

Edit - oh, and thanks for the link! I have already seen this, my question was really asking where that hair sculpt came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back