1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So let me get this straight, the only difference between this head sculpt and farm boy Luke is this one has a sweaty look to it.

That and the eyes are looking in a slightly different direction and the hair seems permanently fixed in place. Not sure if there is any difference in the color of the hair.

That and the eyes are looking in a slightly different direction and the hair seems permanently fixed in place. Not sure if there is any difference in the color of the hair.
Thanks.......I'm sure the hair is the same since they both came out at the same time and both characters are from the New Hope.

I got this figure last week but finally got a chance to open it. Wow. I was always very pleased with the SS version, but this figure is so solid. Very nice. Don't intend to get rid of my SS stormies. Will also order the Han version.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper ...

I know the farmboy version is magnetic, but all I can tell you from having the stormtrooper Luke in hand is that the hair isn't held on by a magnet and seems permanently fixed in place. If there is a way to get it off, I'll let someone else figure it out because I think trying to force it off will damage it.

Yeah, I got the farmboy ver.

Interesting that they changed it a bit. So there's a difference between this and the farmboy.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper ...

Yeah, I got the farmboy ver.

Interesting that they changed it a bit. So there's a difference between this and the farmboy.

I am pretty sure the sculpt is exactly the same, they just constructed the Trooper version with a single fixed hair piece, gave it a sweaty paint app and have his eyes looking slightly in another direction. But over all, it's still pretty much the same.

very happy with this memory of the movie that started it all. Please excuse the wrong background.
BTW, I don't know if you've seen the inside print, but there's a picture of both Han and Luke in stormtrooper disguise in the lower right corner. Hope soon!

IMG_8297.jpg
IMG_8300.jpg
IMG_8315.jpg

Thanks, yes it is. I did that. Based on the pictures of the actual suit Mark Hamill wore and episode four

Thanks guys, as much as I love this figure, it is just a little bit too refrigerator-white coming out of the box. Also, the hair and the face needed a little work.

Airbrush, weathering powders, special pencils, silver paint for metal chipping and white drybrush

Great weathering, Jazz!

Got mine today and love it overall -- however, the hair is an odd copper color. Mine almost looks metallic. Still, it's a keeper.

Great weathering, Jazz!

Got mine today and love it overall -- however, the hair is an odd copper color. Mine almost looks metallic. Still, it's a keeper.

He's a copper top! LOL Never knew Luke was a Weasley? Explains a lot.

Great weathering, Jazz!

thanks man. Yeah the hair did need a lot of work.

Hey guys
The top of the helmet not glossy. The picture is not shown, but not bright, rather matt.
Does anyone have a similar problem?

DSC08287 2.JPG
DSC08285.JPG

Back