1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reverted back to the HT head and took off the Jnix one. The paint apps and just didn't work for me [emoji22]

341c9e4261177282bc47807e0b5d88d6.jpg
1ce79890ac43dbddf403a30c1f344bfe.jpg

Originally skipped this release because I purchased the ANH stormtrooper two pack. Over the past year, started to casually look for one, but always seem to miss the deals and can't justify the crazy prices on e-bay. So I decided to make my own Luke and Han w/ my existing figures. Managed to find Luke's belt , deguise sculpt and Han's sculpt for fair price. Based on pictures I've seen from fellow freaks, several of you have done the same. But, have any of you bothered to replaced the existing black neck w/ a flesh colored one? if so, could you do it without taking the chest/ shoulder armor off ? I see some info about it in the Han Stormtrooper thread, but I hear the armor is a real bear to get back on!

Edit - Finally scored one off of a fellow Freak! This has been a grail item for me, so glad I finally have it @ a fair price!

Personally, I decided to leave the black neck on my home made stormtrooper Han. Partly for the reasons you say (meant to be a pain to swap) and partly because you can hardly see the black and they wear black collars and it looks like those from viewing distances anyway.

Picked him up used from my LCS for 200.00 on Wednesday. Now Han is announced. I never get that lucky. Lol
b4576a1d9f6539a6e32dd1ddab4a293f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I ordered Han I've been scouting around for one of these. The shipping and import duty on the eBay ones really seems to be the stumbling block.

I shall persevere.

I picked up a loose one for around $300.00. all I need to do is find the box to complete it.

I've found someone who'll sell me a complete boxed version for $299 which has free shipping in the US but it's the import duty and international shipping that's taking it way up.

Back