1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am one of the few that could care less about an extra head sculpt or not. I just want that seam GONE! lol

Just watched FFH today for the second time. Such a great fun film. It?s going to be sad if this Spidey never appears in the MCU again. The movie really makes me want all the suits including the deluxe Stealth as to have Mysterio with the the light up base.

Just watched FFH today for the second time. Such a great fun film. It?s going to be sad if this Spidey never appears in the MCU again. The movie really makes me want all the suits including the deluxe Stealth as to have Mysterio with the the light up base.
I was sad when the news first broke out, as ffh is prob my fav spiderman movie after into the spiderverse, but the more I think of it, there's nothing to lose here. The spiderman story in mcu is sort of done, with tony gone and everything. Now it's his chance to grow without the tony stark baggage that the MCU is giving him.
I'm excited, just hope Sony will put him in the right direction. Into the spiderverse gave me a bit of hope that sony will do it right this time. But only time will tell.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I was sad when the news first broke out, as ffh is prob my fav spiderman movie after into the spiderverse, but the more I think of it, there's nothing to lose here. The spiderman story in mcu is sort of done, with tony gone and everything. Now it's his chance to grow without the tony stark baggage that the MCU is giving him.
I'm excited, just hope Sony will put him in the right direction. Into the spiderverse gave me a bit of hope that sony will do it right this time. But only time will tell.

Yeah I see your point. Do we know if it?ll be the same Aunt May? Kinda a shame her and Happy won?t get a relationship, I actually liked that dynamic. A good change from the status quo of May being elderly.

Yeah I see your point. Do we know if it?ll be the same Aunt May? Kinda a shame her and Happy won?t get a relationship, I actually liked that dynamic. A good change from the status quo of May being elderly.
I believe every spiderman character is still sony owned...Sony fully financed homecoming and FFH. So the chars are still Sony's. We'll prob won't see her relationship with happy go anywhere but I'm sure we'll still see Marisa Tomei's Aunt May, Michael Keaton's Vulture, Jake Gyllenhaal's Mysterio (if they somehow make him come back) and of course J. K. Simmons will def be in the next spiderman movie as well.

I got one of those $20 off coupons in the mail the other day. And figured this would be the perfect figure to use it on. It however told me I already used it. So then I called sideshow about it. I was told on the phone that this is a problem that they are working on getting fixed. That if you get more than one in a calendar year it won’t let you use it. He said that’s not supposed to be the case and they are working on it. The big thing though while I was on the phone I had some questions to ask him about other stuff. I was curious about the NRD and why that’s the case on all the far from home figures. He had told me that that was something that side she was been thinking about doing. However it comes down to the studios deciding if it’s OK. That’s why far from home doesn’t have them as Sony agreed to it. I’ve been wanted to get some clarification about what some of us have wondered about. Being if you cancel is there a charge. Some people think there is a charge. However I was assured on the phone by this guy if there is no NRD there is no charge if you cancel. Sideshow thinks that this is a way to help be competitive with other companies. It’s going to be a long wait for this figure.

Makes sense, but if sideshow wants to do that, they could just charge a fee as it gets closer to the item's order date.

Also where were you getting the 20$ coupons? I haven't gotten a single one.

The only non-MCU spider-man movie I want to see is one that picks up right where FFH left off and the villain spend two days trying to kill him. You don't need the MCU for that and you can rejoin the MCU later if possible.

Other than that, I don't really want to see him fight this Sony Venom.

Makes sense, but if sideshow wants to do that, they could just charge a fee as it gets closer to the item's order date.

Also where were you getting the 20$ coupons? I haven't gotten a single one.

The coupons are randomly mailed to home addresses. Somehow I gotten three in five months. Not complaining though. Without the discounts I would be shopping elsewhere

The coupons are randomly mailed to home addresses. Somehow I gotten three in five months. Not complaining though. Without the discounts I would be shopping elsewhere

I got a few $25 off codes emailed to me earlier this year. Got them a few weeks after a few orders were shipped.

So that?s where it went.

58b77f03dda6455abba753643c4c0746.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here I was thinking they had done away with coupons, haven't seen one in ages

Lately they seem to be handing them out as "thank yous" for recent orders. They added them to accounts digitally while the Endgame figures were being released (that was a specific Endgame promotion), plus I've gotten two in the mail this year shortly after placing orders. It could just be coincidence, but it seems like a concerted effort to drum up additional business.

Lately they seem to be handing them out as "thank yous" for recent orders. They added them to accounts digitally while the Endgame figures were being released (that was a specific Endgame promotion), plus I've gotten two in the mail this year shortly after placing orders. It could just be coincidence, but it seems like a concerted effort to drum up additional business.
If they want more business, they never should have discontinued the discount codes they use to put on the box of each figure shipped out.

Those codes use to offset the cost of their shipping but now you can get stuff cheaper from other merchants.

I actually got a postcard w/ a $20 coupon, but still too pricey since I'm in CA. I don't think that'd take care of either shipping or sales tax.

I actually got a postcard w/ a $20 coupon, but still too pricey since I'm in CA. I don't think that'd take care of either shipping or sales tax.

I received one too. That would just about cover shipping for me, but unless I have reward points available (I don't) I can still get figures cheaper elsewhere. What's really annoying is the coupon expires the day before I get $20 in rewards added to my account. Sideshow's mandatory 40 day waiting period for getting reward points is ridiculous. Every other retailer gives you rewards as soon as the item ships.

I received one too. That would just about cover shipping for me, but unless I have reward points available (I don't) I can still get figures cheaper elsewhere. What's really annoying is the coupon expires the day before I get $20 in rewards added to my account. Sideshow's mandatory 40 day waiting period for getting reward points is ridiculous. Every other retailer gives you rewards as soon as the item ships.

How do those retailers handle the people who return figures? How do they handle people who imediately use the rewards points then return the figure they earned the points on?

So basically you don't have an answer? It's silly for retailers to give out rewards points before the window on returns closes because for sure some people will gain and use the points then return the figure they "purchased" to earn those points. I am surprised someone would complain about that policy. Kinda like those complaining about sideshow closing to loophole that allowed people to earn points on gift cards

Back