Hot Toys Spawn ?!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DARK-SIDE

Super Freak
Reaction score
1248944259-CEFHLQap18.bmp

all I have is a picture from toysdaily.com.
no detail so far.

Although I haven't read the Spawn comics since issue #100, I'm still a fan. If this is true, I'm in!

Eric

If you're going to fake something like that, at least take the time to do a spell check so you don't seem twice as dumb as you are for suggesting the idea in the first place.

Why would Hot Toys...or anyone else for that matter...bother to make a Spawn figure? These companies are in the business of making money, & if they see that Todd doesn't even make Spawn figures anymore because they don't sell, why should they?

If any company actually decides to make 1/6th spawn, it will most likely be Ashley Wood's 3A.

Not to hijack the thread, but . . .

I wonder why there was no interest in 1:6 / 12" possibilities for characters from other Image comics characters from the original founders such as . . .

SHADOWHAWK

CYBERFORCE

YOUNGBLODD

SAVAGE DRAGON

WILDC.A.T.S.

WETWORKS

Granted . . . it's all rather moot and passe now, but still . . .

If you're going to fake something like that, at least take the time to do a spell check so you don't seem twice as dumb as you are for suggesting the idea in the first place.

Why would Hot Toys...or anyone else for that matter...bother to make a Spawn figure? These companies are in the business of making money, & if they see that Todd doesn't even make Spawn figures anymore because they don't sell, why should they?

i'll drink to that! :lol spawn is only cool in comic and statue form. he looks goofy when fabrics get grounded by a thing called "gravity" in real life. :lol

Back