Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pizza! Fantastic photos as always!. It looks great....please please PLEASE let there be enough of these for all of us who ordered in advance!

In the meantime, I'll keep gazing at these awesome shots!

TaliBane's avatar makes me angry.

But she makes you feel good about yourself in so many ways - serene, confident and aspirational.:dunno

Well... in that smug, right-side-of-history way that you are compelled to share pics of and "like."

But she makes you feel good about yourself in so many ways - serene, confident and aspirational.:dunno

Well... in that smug, right-side-of-history way that you are compelled to share pics of and "like."

Who is your avatar? I have no idea.

Price is already jacked up. Shame.

The link is he gave puts the prices in in $AUD, it's still $300 american, buy!

Who is your avatar? I have no idea.

The link is he gave puts the prices in in $AUD, it's still $300 american, buy!

Well I just bought one! Since it?s from Australia it will probably take a long while but at least don?t have to worry about eBay anymore! Thanks for the heads up again. Plus it beats tax and shipping so probably very close to msrp.

Still 3 left in stock after my purchase.

I have now preordered this one in two different places. One in Germany and one in Italy. I?m also on the waitlist in a third store... I just want ONE, but I just don?t trust them to show up...

I have now preordered this one in two different places. One in Germany and one in Italy. I?m also on the waitlist in a third store... I just want ONE, but I just don?t trust them to show up...

I have one on waitlist with alter ego comics but don’t expect that to show up either.

Anyone tried to buy one from TNS? I keep getting an "error connecting to PayPal" problem.

Their website isn’t that great. I had the same issue. Had to choose the yellow PayPal button rather than selecting checkout. Both lead to PayPal but I could only get the yellow button to work.

Back