Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome additions DR37:clap

4!!! :slap

I'm just hoping to get my one that I ordered back in 2018...

No wonder there's such a shortage :rotfl

:rock I just love my space army dollies :lol

I try to get at least 2 of each trooper and multiples of the ones I really like, like this, the Sandtrooper, ANH Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper, and Death Trooper. I don?t like paying over retail which I did a couple years back (ANH Stormie, Snowtrooper and DT) but only $40-$50 each but still. Aftermarket prices have gotten ridiculous the past couple years.

Here?s one of the variant mods I?m working on. Still deciding if I should dye the cloak the dark charcoal like the variant teased. It would be SO much easier if they just released that guy!

2C50BD60-750F-4E3C-939A-C0C2E5987283.jpg

Wow that looks great DR. Think I?m going to kick myself for having only bought one of these. Id love to do a custom like this.

Has anyone received this from Popcultcha yet? I didn't preorder from them until the middle of May and I'm fully expecting a cancellation considering they got their order cut short for Krennic. This one could suffer the same fate.

Popcultcha doesnt usually get their stock till about a month after sideshow in a normal situation, keep an eye on ikon collectables website as it has to be listed there as having arrived before popcultcha starts shipping any.

Sideshow has only shipped part of their orders and none of the other US retailers have shipped anything to my knowledge. I have to believe another shipment should be coming in soon but when?

Wow! That's impressive DR37:clap

This is my take on the additional accessories, i painted and weathered some spare Stormtrooper equipment.

IMG_3584.JPG
IMG_3589.JPG
IMG_3597.JPG

I asked SS when they were getting more of these in and they said they don't know but they are going out based on order number. I PO'd on 3 June 2018 after it went up on 2 June. So either their initial shipment was tiny or they are fibbing.

Last edited:
Back