Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff. Nice job.

Cheers:hi5:
Here's a few more and one for fun:)

IMG_3812.JPG
IMG_3814.JPG
IMG_3816.JPG
IMG_3807.JPG

Haven?t received my first one and usually don?t double dip, but this one?s back for preorder in Germany and I?m wondering if I should order one more.... mainly because I?m afraid if the first one I ordered from another place will never arrive. [emoji51]

Haven?t received my first one and usually don?t double dip, but this one?s back for preorder in Germany and I?m wondering if I should order one more.... mainly because I?m afraid if the first one I ordered from another place will never arrive. [emoji51]

I would. You could always keep the second if you like it enough or sell it for a profit.

I don't remember if i already mentionned it here but KG answered to one of my requests and confirmed both Hans from Solo are expected next month.

With both the pandemic and current political issues happening in Hong-Kong for the last few months, i can see why stores such as KG, DenDen and others must be put under a lot of stress. I gotta say they did a great job processing my orders and answering my emails in a quick and efficient way. I admit i kept enquiring about a few items (Crait Luke, Krennic, Hans...) as soon as i got confirmation they were available in Hong-Kong to make sure my orders wouldn't be overlooked with so much going on around their business.

Just got the processing notice from SS. Next batch of Mudtroopers charging on 29 July.

Great news! Thank you.

Hoping beyond hope that third time is the charm for my retailer.

Hopefully the other retailers aren't too far behind. Following the Krennic debacle I don't recall this level of anxiety over "will my fig actually come" ever before once a PO for HT was locked in.

Back