1/6 Hot Toys Sith Trooper – Early Release Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really a shame that all of these stupid ST figures are clogging up the machinery for OT figures. BUT I will say that other than the TFA snow troopers this is my fav from the ST line.

Not all collectors are the old folks who think they should only make ot figures. It would be foolish of Disney to cater to only old people and ignore the younger fans who will be the ones supporting this franchise for the coming decades.

Another stupid Sequel duck trooper.

Dumb name btw, “Sith troooper”...really? What Sith? ****e lord Kylo ?

Looks pretty awesome to me. At least it’ll come with two blasters. But I’m wondering if there’ll be a Deluxe Version later like what they did with the Death Troopers.

Supposedly there are at least fifty Sith Troopers in the film. So that alleviates any worries it’ll be another ERG, but what really stinks about this Hot Toys release (as far as I can see) is that Hasbro’s release has soooo many of the awesome looking weapons with it. There’s a bunch of Praetorian Guard-esque weapons. Surprise Hasbro did so many weapons for the SDCC release or whatever since the FO Trooper and the Capt. Rex early releases had so few weapons. If they actually have the other weapons, I’ll order this. Otherwise, I’ll wait.

The bare-bones release by HT, the fact the Hasbro figure has a ton of weapons, and the fact it’s being called the “early release” version makes it painfully obvious that HT will be releasing other versions moving forward that have slight variations in order to take advantage of its customer base. More HT horse poop.

OMG...it begins... !!!

This is the same trooper that was at the bottom of the "fake poster" that was leaked before anything official at Star Wars Celebration. Starwars.com also confirms that this is from TROS. Yay!

So will we get the C3po Bandolier and bow-caster figure next?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Palpatine's new "royal guards" no doubt.

Cheesy and as uninspired as everything else in this ST.

Yup. I wonder if Hot Toys will produce too many of these like they did the original Duck Trooper figures that are STILL rotting away in a SSC warehouse 4 years and four Star Wars movies later. I swear I get an e-mail every week from them trying to sell me those figures for a desperately low price with free shipping anywhere on Earth.

What are Sith Troopers responsibilities?

Are there also corresponding Force troopers? Or Jedi troopers?

Not sure what other "belief" systems are in place in Star Wars but it would be like having Catholic Troopers, wouldn't it?

Now if its Catholic High School Girls in Trouble troopers, now that I can get behind.

Not all collectors are the old folks who think they should only make ot figures. It would be foolish of Disney to cater to only old people and ignore the younger fans who will be the ones supporting this franchise for the coming decades.

Somebody needs to let them youngsters know that there’s still hundreds of HT TFA Troopers that need a home. :lol

OMG...it begins... !!!

This is the same trooper that was at the bottom of the "fake poster" that was leaked before anything official at Star Wars Celebration. Starwars.com also confirms that this is from TROS. Yay!

giphy.gif

Somebody needs to let them youngsters know that there’s still hundreds of HT TFA Troopers that need a home. :lol

Would not be surprised if sideshow ends up with a bunch of these left over and starts offering 2 TFA troopers with each sith trooper purchase.

Still waiting for the ANH version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too have a feeling this will end up in the discount bin...
But then again, I haven't bought a single ST figure, so I'm clearly not the target demographic for this (although I should be).
Did the Praetorian Guards sell well? That might be a good gauge...

Back