Hot Toys Samuel L. Jackson head sculpt recast for Mace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:maul
That is more proof the EU sucks.

hey, i never said it was a GOOOD EU story. Allthough, i do kinda like the idea of mace being physicaly tough enough to survive somethign like that, but not metnaly.
Hell, in the original " STARKILLER" script, I do Beleive Mace windu was the mentor, not Obi-wan. I remember reading that in the insider magazine a while back.

not 100% on this, but I do believe in the EU he does survive the fall, however, the fight, anakins betrayal, and all th injuries he sustained drive him mad, and he wanders the lower levels of coruscaunt untill he dies an old man as a "crazy old hermit"

Where did you hear that? I've never read anything like that, Wookieepedia also states that he dies from the fall...

Sounds like Fan Fiction and wishful thinking...

No, i think i heard what Lerath666 was saying about Mace as well...and can't remember where i heard it.

Just wanted to give everyone an up date the SLJ "Octopus" has been pre-ordered. Estimated shipping is May. As soon as I get it I’ll take some pics and send it out for the alterations and recast. So hopefully we will have a descent Mace Windu to display in the coming months.

Here is a pic I found of SLJ it was a Vanity Fair photo of Mace before Phantom Menace was shot.

attachment.php

Just wanted to give everyone an up date the SLJ "Octopus" has been pre-ordered. Estimated shipping is May. As soon as I get it I’ll take some pics and send it out for the alterations and recast. So hopefully we will have a descent Mace Windu to display in the coming months.

Nice Lopie.. Can wait to see pics..

Hi guys.

Very new to the customising world, but this thread took my eye. I was wondering it the recast sculpt was ever finished? I definately be down for one.

Actually that photo of Jackson was taken during some pickups for Attack of the Clones. Still a great photo. Since that Vanity Fair came out before the film, I thought Mace would be sporting the facial hair.

Why not just use the HT sculpt as is? Who's to say Mace never had facial hair? Just about any guy lets his beard come and go once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back