Hot Toys Rumors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you want most

• T1 - Police Station Terminator

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • T2 - Battle Damaged T-800

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • Rocky - Rocky Balboa

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • Rambo - John Rambo

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Blade Runner - Rick Deckard

Votes: 47 15.8%
  • Robocop - Robocop

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • BTTF - Marty McFly

Votes: 61 20.5%
  • Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • Watchmen - Rorscach

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • Iron Man - Mk.1 Suit

Votes: 15 5.0%

• Total voters
I voted for Back To The Future, cause chances are we'd get Doc Brown too and maybe even the DeLorean DMC-12 Time Machine.

Plus - If Marty McFly ever does actually get made, I'll be that much closer to getting miniature versions of Frank Bannister and Johnny Charles Bartlett.

Winning.

my vote gows for Watchmen - Rorscach then

But what i really want is the 3 gaint demon samuria from Sucker Punch! and a Kill Bill line offcouse.

About two months ago I would have vote Rorschach. But since then, My Comedian began leaking and I parted it out and I sold Silk Spectre because I figured HT unwilling to fix the Comedian problem meant the line was deader than dead.

As far as I what I voted for it was Blade Runner. Any kind of merchandise from that movie would be a holy grail for me since hardly anything was ever made.

Wow BTTF is running away with this. Alas I've got too much on my plate to be buying those if they were made, though they would no doubt make worthy display pieces. Dammit.

For those voting for a Mark I, are you expecting anything to be improved on the previous figure that is driving your interest? Or is this just a thing of "the original costs too much."

If there were no existing Hot Toys Terminators, those figures would be running away with the poll. Also, Terminator fans are having their votes split between the two choices. If it was only one or the other listed, T-800 would probably still be very close to first place.

If there were no existing Hot Toys Terminators, those figures would be running away with the poll. Also, Terminator fans are having their votes split between the two choices. If it was only one or the other listed, T-800 would probably still be very close to first place.

:lecture

If I hadn't seen multiple versions of almost all of the figures on that list, save Marty, I may very well have voted differently. But as my collection stands, Marty is my #1 most wanted 1/6 figure that has yet to be done justice. The bash I put together is satisfactory, but the character deserves more IMO.

For those voting for a Mark I, are you expecting anything to be improved on the previous figure that is driving your interest? Or is this just a thing of "the original costs too much."

I'm hoping for an improved RDJ head sculpt mainly.

If they do revisit the Mark I I'd like some different accessory package as well - perhaps the workbench RDJ used in the cave, or the gantry-esque setup in the cave that housed the Mark i. Even a Yinsen sculpt would be cool. Wishful thinking I know.

I think it started with some dude with some sort of access to something or other at SDCC catching a glimpse of Iron Monger and mistaking it for a Mk I.

Oh well then it's totally coming! :wink1:

I wouldn't be upset if it was Blade Runner and BTTF, or even some more T1 stuff as I wouldn't be picking it up. I have to admit I have about zero interest in figures from those lines. Which would be great, because I had a lot of interest in what was shown at CC and it would give me more time to get those pieces.

Also, Anakin is great/ bad news as I don't want any figures from the PT so it would be a nice break if he's next in HT's SW line.

I'm just hoping we don't see anything out of Kill Bill, the original Conan, or the Matrix. That would be a disaster for me! :lol

Back