Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like a great project.
But you need to use a spellcheck or get someone to proofread it.

lol, yes it is being formatted and proofread by a professional, and i know my posts can be an eyesore since i usually type from my mobile device hence the grammer and run on sentences..

"Go that way...... to old man hands" (there's two rights and a left, plenty in stock.):lol

Right-Trigger-Hand__38543.1543120563.1280.1280.jpg

Maybe you wanted the open "lightning" hands?

I got them..TA broke down 3 Palps! Hands a plenty.

Damn this thread got too serious. Lets go back to talking about oversized hands! lol:yess:

You do see all that...
But that said, isn’t the SSC throne more correct sized? Looking at my ht throne it looks bigger than this...
6bff4d2bca9394dd5759723937733535.jpg

He is leaning forward in that shot. Looks quite larger in relation to him when he sinks back in his chair

“I just wanted to stop by and say “Hi” to all the rebel snow flakes and their appropriate choice for a base planet.”
“Seeya at Endor losers.....Muhahahahaha”
570299AB-C1FB-4227-B153-D269DF45BBE9.jpeg

He NEEDS a snowball in that hand....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I just can get past the "I made imperial poopie in my pants" expression on his face. He was evil incarnate, not Mr. Giggles....

Seriously though...that expression would've been good fo an alternate portrait and have the regular one be a more determined sinister one.

Seriously though...that expression would've been good fo an alternate portrait and have the regular one be a more determined sinister one.
There will certainly be more Hot Toys Palpatine’s. I’m hoping we get a serious scowl, maybe with gritting teeth, for Episode III.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back